Eliminator Opponent

Started by deekay, May 04, 2011, 06:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

He had stevie J captain too but I reckon I am home, have a 68 point lead with all the same players except he has higgins. So unless higgins tons up in the second half, I'm good :)

Chopps

i hope higgins goes in between so i beat you in the league match but you stay in the eliminator :D

glynman90

Woohoo! I won making this the furthest I've ever got in Eliminator!

Spite

Quote from: pyronerd on May 29, 2011, 04:55:18 PM
mines going to be a close one, need boyd + puopolo + buddy (c) to make up around 300-340 on sewell, really need a massive effort from buddy

Did you win? Very close one by the sound of it!

Quote from: glynman90 on May 29, 2011, 07:57:02 PM
Woohoo! I won making this the furthest I've ever got in Eliminator!

Congrats!!!

Ziplock

just scraped through. Would have lost if he'd captained stevie J instead of swanny.

Thanks Buddy franklin :)

matt1985

Rated_RKO

lost by 97 =[ dangerfield, Nriewoldt, adcock, libba all had disappointing games... 4 different players then my opponent had and they all had below average weeks .... 25 points more to each of them i woulda won =[

Fenno

me

won by a bit, but the guy i was playing had some punishing scores from his different players to mine with carrazzo (117), gilbert (97), murphy (145), houli (115), o'keefe (100)

still don't know how i won, his scores look more impressive across the board then mine lols

hardnut

surprisingly comfortable 160 point win (analyser had me losing at start of day). Score of 2099 this week will probably have me up against a tough op next week

Nails

The Nailers move on unchallenged as they have in the past this year in the elim

2,231 vs 2,071. He got destroyed and was lucky I didn't captain Stevie J which I considered...

Tom Rockliff, Heppell and Enright on the bench, he couldn't have picked a better week to play me...

love4thegame

Got beaten... Should have won!
2119 v 2132

nostradamus

l was lucky enough to scrape through by 15 pts this week.....2076 to 2061  :).......phew!!!!!

pyronerd

won by about 50 points after being 300 down with one match to play :)

hardnut

Hi Nostradamus - check this out on the DT parent board, complete thread there..