higgins??

Started by Tinka13, May 04, 2011, 05:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinka13

how long is he out for?

If i want to trade out higgins as he's been injured. i can bring in either a fwd or mid for him????
I have 398,500 to use when i sell him.

already have:

mids: boyd, heppell, L anthony, Swan, harris, liberatore, D swallow, irons
fwds: fyfe, franklin, goodes, mcglynn, N Riewoltd, tapscott, matera, dawes, prestia, pitt

who is the best option???   priddis? martin? trengrove?, ect.

Holz

dont trade him but if you have to go sylvia

Ziplock

midds, martin or redden/ rockliff for around that price if you can afford him.

named as test though, hold onto him.

Footy God

Hes not playing this week. See herald sun website. they said hopefully back next week. Im worried, but Ill keep him.

I hate it when they say hopefully back. Regretting picking him up, had him the last 3 years ffs. Never learn

Windigo

Just hold him.

Many are looking for short term success *COUGH trade out swan COUGH*  :P

Tinka13

Quote from: Footy God on May 04, 2011, 05:47:47 PM
Hes not playing this week. See herald sun website. they said hopefully back next week. Im worried, but Ill keep him.

I hate it when they say hopefully back. Regretting picking him up, had him the last 3 years ffs. Never learn
i have a must win game this week in my league against arch rival it could cause me to trade

Slap

Quote from: Windigo on May 04, 2011, 05:49:26 PM
Just hold him.

Many are looking for short term success *COUGH trade out swan COUGH*  :P

I wouldn't be surprised if the winner of the overall chased short term success.. like trading swan out for the bye.

Getting that extra 50 points from replacing a gun some rounds with another gun, will get your a few extra hundred points which could clinch the victory.

not for me, I dont think I started with a strong enough team from that, but Im just saying I wouldnt be surprised.

Windigo

QuoteLike trading swan out for the bye.

I could never do that.

n4cr123

I have the prick and i hate him.... little soft turd with is v@gina infection...

chaosAD

Im worried about this bloke, just saw foxsports and they said he his general soreness is gone but his groin is giving him trouble.
If he is going to miss 2 or more weeks im pulling the trigger this week. I don't have room for soft cocks not playing in my team!

Stocutz

Quote from: chaosAD on May 04, 2011, 07:38:54 PM
Im worried about this bloke, just saw foxsports and they said he his general soreness is gone but his groin is giving him trouble.
If he is going to miss 2 or more weeks im pulling the trigger this week. I don't have room for soft cocks not playing in my team!

Let me tell u it's not his groin. Fox sports talking shower. He will be back next week but go ahead and trade if u feel the need

bundyboy

oh how I hate the fact that I half expected this to happen...

he has burnt me every year i have picked him up, but was hoping and praying this year would be different :'( :'(

so...do I trust him to get over it - and actually continue to score 100's after he gets back....

or will he get back on the park, and just start pumping out 70's again because he never quite gets right ??????  history is against him I think.....

fortynine

I gave him one last chance this year, he averaged well but again the guy is just a broken down old lemon

Traded him out for Fyfe and I'm praying that it turns out to be a good decision

matt1985

I'll wait until he comes back, if he has a couple weeks of average scores i'm going to mpp into the mids and trade him out for Martin!

elephants

this boy suffers from a frightful disease known as soft-cock-itis.
seriously though, keep him. when/if he does return he should be rested and ready to fire!