Which Docker... the proven star or rising jet?

Started by thatguy, May 04, 2011, 12:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Freo player to replace Yarran

The mighty Pav
21 (56.8%)
Fyfey
16 (43.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

thatguy

Ditching Yarran this week... who is better value?

Pav with a proven track record or a second year gun in the making?

LF

i`m having the same problem was getting pav but fyfe has been gunning it so now i`m not sure.

Stocutz

Pav- proven dt star. Will prob ave 90-100 com seasons end, and rarely misses games
Fyfe- riskier but atm looks like scoring heavier.

Fyfe for a slight risk as he's a 2nd year player but has more upside than pav

Maybe toss a coin?

AlexIsOnFire

Fyfe is catching a lot of teams attention, wont be long before someone tags him imo,

I think unless u had him from the start, focus on the actual premiums rather then trying to jump on board with hot in form players who hav already gone up heaps

love4thegame

Holz

shouldn't even have to think about it, pav by a mile.

CuStArDaRm

Its a hard call i think i will have both at some stage with the Mpp why not ;)
atm im thinking fyfe purely coz he is cheaper if money not in issue of course in DT you cant go past PAv, unlike many i think fyfe will continue his form he is a star not a pretender, bit like Dustin martin, both guns.

Ziplock

mm, scores are not that dissimiliar, I think 8 point average separating them? Pav= proven performing gun for freo... and could fyfes role change with the introduction of mzungu and barlow?

Russ dogga

Ive got both :)
but fyfe, less cash and more scoring, fyfe very consistent this year so far aswell

CuStArDaRm

Quote from: Ziplock on May 04, 2011, 02:04:20 PM
mm, scores are not that dissimiliar, I think 8 point average separating them? Pav= proven performing gun for freo... and could fyfes role change with the introduction of mzungu and barlow?

Good point! But i think Barlow and mzungu wont be rushed into full mid roles when they come back and they a both still a way off

Ziplock

well mzungu is 4-5.

I'm actually really surprised barlow is still so far off myself.

thatguy

i dont think fyfe will ever cop a tag. when you have pav and mundy in there... teams will focus on them a lot more than fyfe.

good to see its creating a bit of interest!

obv second yr players rarely keep top form but fyfe and martin could be the exceptions!

thatguy

also noticed on HS website harvey saying Mzungu is coming along quicker than expected. i like it!  ;D ;D

Fireballz

Fyfe is hurting teams at the moment so I think he may become the focus of more attention by opposition coaches. Pav is the man for me! He's been a bit off so far but I'm tipping him to come back to racking up 100+ scores week in week out  8)

love4thegame

i think experienced dt players will go pav because he will never let you down!
rookie dt-ers are a fyfe man based on his rd 6 average ;)