Broughton

Started by Joe Dirt, May 03, 2011, 11:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Dirt

Would it be wise not to trade broughton and keep him as a reserve as he is currently averaging less than 7 of my backs. then when both gibbs and enright have byes in finals he can back them up each of the two weeks. and maybe by then his scoring would have increased back to his 2010 average.

thoughts?

Footy God

He is probably going to leave my team this week to allow me to get in J.Selwood/Chappy.

RiOtChEsS

if ur focus is league wins and ur already winning games keep him...

if ur going for overall show him the door...

deekay

Quote from: Marcz on May 04, 2011, 02:08:26 AM
if ur focus is league wins and ur already winning games keep him...

if ur going for overall show him the door...

hmmm.. interesting. Marcz please check my thread out. Would to have your opinion on what you think about my trades involving Broughton.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,33861.0.html

Slap

I do like what Marcz says, but, the aim is to make money and turn that money into points.  Not only is broughton losing you money, but he obviously isn't getting you points.  Kick him out for a rookie who is scoring the same, but will actually earn you money.  If broughton shows signs of a turn around, pick him up later on when he plummets 100k more!

yorgis

broughts is in line to come back this week.

Tinka13

Broughton is a superstar wont be long till he's back to his DT best within 3 weeks!!!

Footy God

One minute im keeping him, next minute I'm not.

Trading him may avoid a donut this week, will depend on how the teams come out.

Tinka13

Quote from: Footy God on May 04, 2011, 06:30:47 PM
One minute im keeping him, next minute I'm not.

Trading him may avoid a donut this week, will depend on how the teams come out.

he's been the differnece for me the last two season in taking the title not giving up on this genuine A grader!

chaosAD

I got rid of him a few weeks ago for Adcock but i reckon if i still had him i would keep him now.
With Silvani Haden and the likes coming back he might be able to rack up more pos in the near future!

Tinka13

Quote from: chaosAD on May 04, 2011, 06:38:10 PM
I got rid of him a few weeks ago for Adcock but i reckon if i still had him i would keep him now.
With Silvani Haden and the likes coming back he might be able to rack up more pos in the near future!

great call!

deekay

i was doing the broughton -> adcock trade, then i wasnt. then i was keeping him, then i wasnt....now i decided to keep him, ive kept him this long I think he is gonna be a player that I'm just gonna have to accept what he puts out each week.

Ziplock

yep I traded to adcock after his first bye.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Tinka13 on May 04, 2011, 06:22:01 PM
Broughton is a superstar wont be long till he's back to his DT best within 3 weeks!!!

afraid to tell you that's wishful thinking buddy.

Footy God

Just with the injury talk and his injury history suddenly I want him out.