Broughton

Started by Joe Dirt, May 03, 2011, 11:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Broughton to Enright is surely the best move. If you're a confident DTer going well, you shouldn't be worried about losing round one of the finals (unless you're in a really tough league). If you're struggling like I am, you need the extra points! Only issue is if you don't think you'll finish top 4 or don't think you'll win round 1 of finals. But in that case, just keep a couple of trades in the bank!

Joe Dirt

ya cant just say broughton to enright is the best move, coz most people already have enright anyway.

Davoo

i think im doing otten > thompson and broughts > enright. need some consistency

LF

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 04, 2011, 08:41:04 PM
Quote from: Tinka13 on May 04, 2011, 06:22:01 PM
Broughton is a superstar wont be long till he's back to his DT best within 3 weeks!!!

afraid to tell you that's wishful thinking buddy.

i agree
i got rid of him the week before freos bye.

LaHug

Quote from: Joe Dirt on May 06, 2011, 07:18:28 PM
ya cant just say broughton to enright is the best move, coz most people already have enright anyway.

Obviously it's not the best move if you already have Enright. But then you should be looking at players like Deledio, Gram etc.
If you want a list of the top 7 options (in case you have all of the top 6), I could do my best putting one together, but it's a lot to do with who you do and don't have, and we can't just cater for ever option.
I went Broughton to Enright this week.

Off the top of my head:
1. Enright
2. Adcock
3. Deledio
4. Gibbs
5. Gram
6. Grimes
7. Goddard

Happy now?