Broughton

Started by Joe Dirt, May 03, 2011, 11:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theswiz

hey, would someone like to tell me how you guys have more than one star on your profile name? Bootstudding sucks!

Windigo

Quotehey, would someone like to tell me how you guys have more than one star on your profile name? Bootstudding sucks!

Comment a 1000 times to get 3 stars.....Let the spamming begin.  :P

theswiz

Maritimo

ok.. I'll start now, should be finished about,say, next year

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Maritimo on May 05, 2011, 09:01:21 PM

10 years ;)

someguy

Quote from: theswiz on May 05, 2011, 08:10:11 PM
hey, would someone like to tell me how you guys have more than one star on your profile name? Bootstudding sucks!
lol not sure why the stars are so convented... doesn't mean a whole lot.

Windigo

It means people have taken time everyday to comment on here.

Back onto talking about Broughton.

Might go Bruce>Duff-Man if he carves this Wk/end.

someguy

Quote from: Windigo on May 05, 2011, 09:47:13 PM
It means people have taken time everyday to comment on here.

So it's a reward for the amount of comments you make? Again doesn't mean a whole lot if half your comments are "+1" like mine are. I just think the stars can be a bit misleading - I think that some people would assume that the amount of stars someone has equates to their DT or SC knowledge which is not necessarily true. I suppose from m0nty's point of view, it's a way of keeping people around, commenting and using the site. Really not a big deal though.

Back onto talking about Broughton.

Might go Bruce>Duff-Man if he carves this Wk/end.

What about Bruce to Enright? I'm going Broughton to Enright this week (backing myself to win week 1 of the finals and get the bye). If Broughton does turn it around (I doubt it though) I'll pick him up again when he's about 50-100K less than what he is now.

Ziplock

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 05, 2011, 09:01:59 PM
Quote from: Maritimo on May 05, 2011, 09:01:21 PM

10 years ;)

2 months :P

Although, with comments like this it isn't surprising. And yeah someguy, you're completely right, it does lead to that assumption, but in all honesty, if you're around these forums for 1000 posts, you're going to have picked a thing or two up :)

:-X

Footy God

Come 5:00 tonight he is gone from my team :) Thanks for nothing mate

1000 posts :)

Ziplock

yeeeah footygod! props! :P

:-X

and yeah, drop broughts, especially for those going for overall. Cannot emphasize it enough.

dale93

I reakon everyone should stressless about the Broughton trade as he is named this week and he will only come better in his average as the year goes on?Remember there are 24 round of dream team this year so there is PLENTY time for him to come good and within the next 3 weeks Broughton will be my 7th defender and if he starts hitting 80s to start then high 80s to low 90s part way though the year and then hopefully 100s by the end?i mean who would be complaining if your 7th defender is scoring 90s?

Its just a point i would bring to you :)

But if Broughton is any higher that your 5th defender you would be worried?

Bak2Form

im not worried he will come good

chaser

he'll come good for sure. wait till Hayden, Silvangi and Mzungu return. He'll start having stints in the midfield like he was late last year

chaser

plus he's been playing with an injury these past few weeks