2 Trades Broughton > Enright and Harris -> J.Selwood
1 Trade Duigan -> Enright
2 Trades Gaff -> Wallis and Duigan -> Enright
None. Leave your team as below.
Other: Please specify below

deekay

Quote from: Nails on May 03, 2011, 10:48:00 PM
Quote from: deekay on May 03, 2011, 10:14:20 PM
If i do my original trade: Duigan -> Enright.

My backline will be:

Gibbs, Goddard, Lids, Broughton, Grimes, Enright, Heppell..... imo that looks amazing.

Same as mine is now except I have Fisher instead of Broughton D:

That is once I sub Heppell from mids to backs.

Broughton is a dead wait and should be disposed of imo.

I have the Goddard/hibberd link to my backline with Gibbs/Lids/Heppell etc that can go my mid  8)

Ziplock

broughton should be burned in fire. In the nicest way possible of course... :P

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: bundyboy on May 03, 2011, 10:48:33 PM
can't be done...over 90k short to do those even with 165k in the bank..

exactly what i said.

Master Q

Broughton to Enright
Harris to Selwood

RiOtChEsS

team looks really good, i thought i saw a thread with Broughts coming back this week?

if he is close to a return i rekn keep him, just let me hava peek around and il get back to ya ;)

RiOtChEsS

yeah if he is selected this week keep him with a view to be ur last back...

once u flip Goddard back there and bring Hibberd up to the mids ur backs r practically set as r forwards...

id work on ur mids thats where the big scores come from, down Duigan someone to Sellwood

round after downgrade someone upgrade Swallow to another gun leaving u basically one defender one forward to upgrade

leaving Hibberd and Prestia on ur mid bench as ur cheap links to cover with guns, thats my 2 cents ;)

deekay

Quote from: Marcz on May 05, 2011, 12:40:54 AM
yeah if he is selected this week keep him with a view to be ur last back...

once u flip Goddard back there and bring Hibberd up to the mids ur backs r practically set as r forwards...

id work on ur mids thats where the big scores come from, down Duigan someone to Sellwood

round after downgrade someone upgrade Swallow to another gun leaving u basically one defender one forward to upgrade

leaving Hibberd and Prestia on ur mid bench as ur cheap links to cover with guns, thats my 2 cents ;)

Thanks mate, Duigan -> Enright might be a go this week still and then a downgrade next week (who knows where!...no real talent) keeping money my midfield targets are Selwood, Joey, Mitchell and Pendles (along with Boyd, Swan) other than that....im pretty happy with my team.

21 trades (counting duigan -> enright)
4 more guns to get in the midfield = 8-10 trades leaving me 11-13 trades for finals, injuries etc. Think that should be pretty sweet. Thoughts?

Holz

Quote from: Master Q on May 04, 2011, 09:41:53 PM
Broughton to Enright
Harris to Selwood

easily the best option

RiOtChEsS

i dont think u can go wrong with where ur at and which choice u make...

i was just thinking that mids score the most points and thats where u need the most attention bcos ur trying to keep pace with overall...

but Enright is a good choice he is durable...

in my situation i pretty much need 1 mid 2 backs

Ziplock

broughts--> enright and harris to selwood is pretty much jizz worthy.