Previous topic - Next topic

WHICH TRADE/S?

2 Trades Broughton > Enright and Harris -> J.Selwood
1 Trade Duigan -> Enright
2 Trades Gaff -> Wallis and Duigan -> Enright
None. Leave your team as below.
Other: Please specify below

deekay

PLEASE VOTE: REMEMBERING GOING FOR OVERALL. 22 TRADES LEFT.

Yep. Persuasive trades.. you folks of FF have made me change me times ALOT! No more so than now,

original trade this week:
Duigan -> Enright.

Now with all this talk about Broughton, again, do I go

Broughton -> Enright and keep Duigan?
Midfield Rookie (Gaff for example) -> Wallis?

BACKS: Gibbs, Deledio, Heppell, Grimes, Duigan, Stanley, Hibberd [Lower, Puopolo, Broughton]

MIDS: Swan, Boyd, Curnow, Goddard, Swallow, Harris [Conca, Gaff, Prestia]

RUCKS: Cox, Sandi [Smith, McCauley]

FWDS: Didak, Sylvia, Goodes, N.Riewoldt, Darling, Matera, Krak [Franklin, Stevie J, Richardson]

22 trades left - $164,800. Wanting overall ranking (as best as i can get)

Ziplock

enright for broughts and swallow/ harris for mitchell looks tasty to me. Even with mitchell's hard draw coming up soon :P

Windigo

Really can't keep Duigan, is bound to drop in price...

deekay

Quote from: Ziplock on May 03, 2011, 09:09:58 PM
enright for broughts and swallow/ harris for mitchell looks tasty to me. Even with mitchell's hard draw coming up soon :P

must be swallow not harris - fall 4k short with harris
Can go Harris -> Jelwood?

even with harris/swallow making cash?

tappy21

im hoping to squeeze one more game outta duigan before i trade him. its true that its bit of a gamble because hes bound to drop in price. the message is, if you dont trade him this week, you will prob have to next week.

Ziplock

yep. You've brought in 2 keepers, they have some cash left to make, but not like a ridiculous amount. Would be close to setting midfield as well.

deekay

Quote from: tappy21 on May 03, 2011, 09:15:22 PM
im hoping to squeeze one more game outta duigan before i trade him. its true that its bit of a gamble because hes bound to drop in price. the message is, if you dont trade him this week, you will prob have to next week.

if thats the case do i downgrade GAFF to wallis and make some $$ then the following week go
So:
This week Gaff -> Wallis

Next week:
Harris -> Mitchell
Duigan -> Enright??

Ziplock

mmm, could be alright, but you're presuming duigan doesn't lose too much money, and if he hit his bE, gonna be hard to let him go :P

tappy21

yeah thats the go i reckon. im confident duigan will get somewhere near his b/e. if not he wont stand to lose too much in the scheme of things. i understand exactly where u are cos im in the same boat. if i had the cash i prob wud b making the upgrade from duigan to enright this week but i dont. also ive got duffman instead of broughton, similar loss of cash due to poor scores to date but the way i look at it, he has the potential to score big so if hes my sixth back then thats a pretty good lineup. so keep him in (unless his 'soreness' is actually an injury)

TheBeatles

Same here tappy - have duffman but think he will play the half back role broughton has been playing so hoping the 92 isnt a 1 off.  Was going to boot him last week but gotta back the players in to deliver, thats why i picked him in the first place

Ziplock

yeah, if duff regains form, I may upgrade to him :P

deekay

Quote from: tappy21 on May 03, 2011, 09:33:21 PM
yeah thats the go i reckon. im confident duigan will get somewhere near his b/e. if not he wont stand to lose too much in the scheme of things. i understand exactly where u are cos im in the same boat. if i had the cash i prob wud b making the upgrade from duigan to enright this week but i dont. also ive got duffman instead of broughton, similar loss of cash due to poor scores to date but the way i look at it, he has the potential to score big so if hes my sixth back then thats a pretty good lineup. so keep him in (unless his 'soreness' is actually an injury)

Thats a good point...Duigan -> enright was my original trade in mind. just feel my midfield is lacking.

Quote from: TheBeatles on May 03, 2011, 09:39:58 PM
Same here tappy - have duffman but think he will play the half back role broughton has been playing so hoping the 92 isnt a 1 off.  Was going to boot him last week but gotta back the players in to deliver, thats why i picked him in the first place

Same, i got broughton as a premium...yet he isnt delivering...then again barely any are. I have held him this long, yet still unsure.

Nails

I voted other

I'm thinking Broughton > Enright and Duigan > Jacobs/Puopolo

Gives you enough cash to do some mega upgrading next week.

Not a fan of getting Wallis in. I know I want my mid bench to be all MPP, therefore I'm thinking Hibberd/Jacobs/Mzungu (or Callinan) are good mid benches.

I can't see a reason to get on Wallis when Jacobs/Callinan are not far away at all!

deekay

Quote from: Nails on May 03, 2011, 09:44:57 PM
I voted other

I'm thinking Broughton > Enright and Duigan > Jacobs/Puopolo

Gives you enough cash to do some mega upgrading next week.

Not a fan of getting Wallis in. I know I want my mid bench to be all MPP, therefore I'm thinking Hibberd/Jacobs/Mzungu (or Callinan) are good mid benches.

I can't see a reason to get on Wallis when Jacobs/Callinan are not far away at all!

Already have puopolo/hibberd.... so i cant go Duigan > Puopolo, im not real sure of Jacobs either. Not named, no emergency etc. Could be some time before he is in Ports team.

Understand your reason behind Wallis when Callinan is close along with Tendai aswell - both of who im looking at getting. (Conca/Gaff/Prestia most probs will go for them)

tappy21

good call nails. thats my plan too. get the mpp rookies in cos they will be gold at the end of the year when collingwood and the cats start resting their guns. and deekay, jacobs is around the mark, ive got a suspicion he will play not this week the following week. hes only had one league sanfl game at the port magpies at this stage.