Footy Fanatic

Started by MTTY, May 02, 2011, 08:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

pothead

yea i do its great  :)

Maca24

pothead

a footy game that you can download from the internet where you more manage your team instead of play as them.
You do endless amount of seasons with a draft trade week and a real in depth and realistic footy game really it is great i have a team where i have gone in nearly so many seasons that i have no original players  :) i will give you the link but it only has the 2008 lists at the moment but you can redraft players. http://www.footyfanatic.net/download.htm

MTTY

Quote from: pothead on May 02, 2011, 09:54:43 PM
a footy game that you can download from the internet where you more manage your team instead of play as them.
You do endless amount of seasons with a draft trade week and a real in depth and realistic footy game really it is great i have a team where i have gone in nearly so many seasons that i have no original players  :) i will give you the link but it only has the 2008 lists at the moment but you can redraft players. http://www.footyfanatic.net/download.htm
Precisely, there is 2010 lists that have been created that you can download off different places but no 2011 as the people who made the lists on from 2008 were not the creator so they cAnt change the code to the fixture

pothead

how do you get the 2010 lists?

MTTY

pothead

Quote from: MTTY on May 05, 2011, 10:07:46 PM
Quote from: pothead on May 05, 2011, 08:45:27 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OP0Y5B0N

There you go mate
thanks thats good as. now i am waiting for the 2011 ones, do you reckon they will have gold coast in there or will they actually have to update the game for that to happen?

MTTY

Quote from: pothead on May 07, 2011, 07:24:07 PM
Quote from: MTTY on May 05, 2011, 10:07:46 PM
Quote from: pothead on May 05, 2011, 08:45:27 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OP0Y5B0N

There you go mate
thanks thats good as. now i am waiting for the 2011 ones, do you reckon they will have gold coast in there or will they actually have to update the game for that to happen?
Some people have tried to make ones but in order to do that the whole fixture of the game would have to be changed meaning that the games code would, so without the developer of the game it pretty much can't be made

MajorLazer

After downloading them, how do I get them on the game?

I'm not smart with computers. :P

pothead

you go into the game and then go into the utilities button on main menu then you go and click import rosters and click create new then name it and then find it in your computer and make sure you select the season stats.mdb or what ever it is. Hope you understand cause i am not the best at explaining things   :)

MajorLazer

Can you give me a step by step guide?

MTTY

Quote from: MajorLazer on May 07, 2011, 11:10:54 PM
Here you go ML

1. Go to the folder you downloaded for the 2010 lists.
2. It should look like a folder with a zip, left click on the folder and click extract all.
3. Open Footy Fanatic.
4. Click on Utilities.
5. Click Import rosters.
6. Click Create New.
7. Name the Roster.
8. Find the 2010 lists folder (without a zip on it) the extracted one.
9. Click on it.
10. It should bring you to another folder on its own, click on that.
11. It will then bring you to team folders, scroll down to SeasonStats, click on that.
12. Press Import Roster
13. You are now ready to play go to New Career but make sure where it says roster to change it to that roster you have just created if it already hasen't.

pothead

Quote from: MTTY on May 08, 2011, 01:15:43 AM
Here you go ML

2. It should look like a folder with a zip, left click on the folder and click extract all.
3. Open Footy Fanatic.
4. Click on Utilities.
5. Click Import rosters.
6. Click Create New.
7. Name the Roster.
9. Click on it.
11. It will then bring you to team folders, scroll down to SeasonStats, click on that.
12. Press Import Roster
13. You are now ready to play go to New Career but make sure where it says roster to change it to that roster you have just created if it already hasen't.
well you explained that a lot better than me as i said i'm not good at explaining things :P

MajorLazer

Quote from: pothead on May 08, 2011, 09:08:15 AM
Quote from: MTTY on May 08, 2011, 01:15:43 AM
Here you go ML

3. Open Footy Fanatic.
4. Click on Utilities.
5. Click Import rosters.
6. Click Create New.
7. Name the Roster.
9. Click on it.
12. Press Import Roster
well you explained that a lot better than me as i said i'm not good at explaining things :P
Ok thanks MTTY and Pothead. :)