Who Should I Bring in for Ward

J.Selwood
10 (83.3%)
Rockcliff
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

dockerone

The time has come to get rid of Ward.

I was leaning towards J.Selwood but am thinking Rocky's draw and bye in the multi round might be better.

Any thoughts appreciated!

Fenno

I would go Selwood but Rocky is a star when it comes to dream team. No real wrong answer with this one.

C-Dogg

what about kade simpson?? im getting rid of ward also prob next week but, caz i want both wallis and isles

Nails

Rocky :) Playing Gold Coast twice. 420 points from those two games alone :D

Easy draw, playing very few difficult teams... Jump on.

dockerone

Quote from: C-Dogg on May 02, 2011, 02:44:14 PM
what about kade simpson?? im getting rid of ward also prob next week but, caz i want both wallis and isles

Kade Simpson would have to prove he can get back to last years level - which currently looks highly unlikely.

I am trying to get 6 mids out of the best 10 and I wouldn't think Kade would be close to that at the moment.

Thanks for the responses lads, it is exactly what is going through my mind... the sensible part of me saying go for Jelwood he has proven himself to be a great premium over the last 3 years but the gambler in me says go Rocky he could kill it against some of the lower teams....

Nails

Quote from: dockerone on May 02, 2011, 02:59:41 PM
Quote from: C-Dogg on May 02, 2011, 02:44:14 PM

Kade Simpson would have to prove he can get back to last years level - which currently looks highly unlikely.

I am trying to get 6 mids out of the best 10 and I wouldn't think Kade would be close to that at the moment.

Thanks for the responses lads, it is exactly what is going through my mind... the sensible part of me saying go for Jelwood he has proven himself to be a great premium over the last 3 years but the gambler in me says go Rocky he could kill it against some of the lower teams....

132 vs Richmond, 134 vs Melbourne already.

He has Roos coming up and GCS this week...

130 vs Roos and 150 vs GCS :)