Main Menu

Fyfe?

Started by lasonjin, May 02, 2011, 01:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasonjin

Big question facing me this week, whether to upgrade to Fyfe or not, ie. will he keep this form for the rest of the season? He doesn't even need to keep it at 100, a low 90's would justify it for me to pick him up at this price. Or is he too expensive as it is right now?

Ziplock

He has every possibility of being able to keep it up, premiums need to become premiums at some point. There are a couple of 2nd year players that are defying the current 2nd year rule atm, and Fyfe is in that category.

He looks good, he's still worth getting on imo, if it doesn't require you to downgrade a premium, or prematurely cutting off 2 rookies.

C-Dogg

yer its a tough one but im holding off for now, surley his price wont go through the roof from now on...

bob321

I'm planning to go either libba > fyfe to get a fwd mid link up
or tapscott > fyfe and libba > wallis to get cash and a decent new cow.
Which is the better option? Have 280k in the bank.

dockerone

Quote from: bob321 on May 02, 2011, 02:49:46 PM
I'm planning to go either libba > fyfe to get a fwd mid link up
or tapscott > fyfe and libba > wallis to get cash and a decent new cow.
Which is the better option? Have 280k in the bank.
I would keep Tappy for a little while yet. His spot looks secure and a BE of 21 says he still has a decent price rise left.

So the first option for me, although I would personally sit for a week and re-assess

Grazz

Quote from: Ziplock on May 02, 2011, 02:01:11 PM
He has every possibility of being able to keep it up, premiums need to become premiums at some point. There are a couple of 2nd year players that are defying the current 2nd year rule atm, and Fyfe is in that category.

He looks good, he's still worth getting on imo, if it doesn't require you to downgrade a premium, or prematurely cutting off 2 rookies.
+1