Did Krakouer's game this weekend change anyone else's mind?

Started by lasonjin, May 02, 2011, 01:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasonjin

I was essentially going to pull the trigger on Krakouer out this week for Fyfe, but then he smashed it up and now has a negative BE. Meaning, Richardson is probably the man to go now. Anyone else have Krakouer throw a wrench into their plans?

hally25547

Quote from: lasonjin on May 02, 2011, 01:20:08 PM
I was essentially going to pull the trigger on Krakouer out this week for Fyfe, but then he smashed it up and now has a negative BE. Meaning, Richardson is probably the man to go now. Anyone else have Krakouer throw a wrench into their plans?

i wish i did have him. I pulled the trigger during the Anzac round and got didak. Well that worked out well  >:(. Dont upgrade krakouer though especially with richo unlikely to break back into the squad

Stocutz

I'll be keeping him now for a few weeks. Glad I culled richo

Memphistopheles

I'll keep Krakouer until he is ripe for milking.

Also pleased to have traded out Richo for JRoo. 91 points, and his price is set to rise back above $300,000.

Eventually Krak will go, hopefully for Chapman.

Ziplock

^^ culled richo. Krak's now good for at least 2 substantial price rises.

CuStArDaRm

If Johnson is out for a while and Krak gets run in the mid field permanently he could continue to get 100's. Im planning to move him on but with that big ton he's not going anywhere for a few weeks unless he totally stinks it up.
Im thinking he could stay until round 13 when pies have 2nd bye.
baring form of course.

browny_wce

traded Kraks for Harper last week then used the cash to upgrade Otten to Gram
FAIL!  >:(

LF

it has i`m sticking with him as long as he keeps getting games.
because my forward line is screwed again this week with rioli and higgins out.

DG

yep, Krak looked good, good for a few more weeks, maybe upgrade at next coll bye (rnd 13)

AlexIsOnFire

Quote from: DG on May 02, 2011, 01:48:15 PM
yep, Krak looked good, good for a few more weeks, maybe upgrade at next coll bye (rnd 13)

+1

Ziplock

In all honesty, he was on the chopping block for me this week. It was between him and richardson who to drop, Krak just stayed in because of the small possibility he might play and save me a donut, his mpp ability, and how if he pulled out one more monster score, he'd be good for a substantial price rise. Cheering that it looks like I made the right decision :P

david.5

Quote from: luvfooty on May 02, 2011, 01:46:30 PM
it has i`m sticking with him as long as he keeps getting games.
because my forward line is screwed again this week with rioli and higgins out.

yeah im screwed as well. Collingwoods bye. so kraks out and higgins and ryoli are unlikely. fmdt

Ziplock

LF

can if prestia plays.i already have mpp krak into my mids to try to work some trades option out in my forwards this week.

Flame

I'm keeping Krak...He saved me from complete disaster this week!!