Upgrade Targets

Started by LF, May 01, 2011, 09:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

seems to be that some of the upgrade targets may not be worth it no matter how cheap they are.
some of the players i`ve been looking at just aren`t looking good at all.i already have enough premium passengers this year.
guys like heppell and darling are looking good at the moment as keepers.
all the saints premiums are looking like shower
goodes is looking bad but he could come good towards the end of the year like usual
gibbs has been down but most teams have him anyway

glynman90

I'm looking at Enright this week as he has just had his bye and has a get-able breakeven of 94.

deekay

a lot of rookies are scoring better/equal to some premiums.. e.g. darling v roo. gibbs v heppell....curnow vs most.

yorgis

so what do we do ? go with our gut

deekay

Quote from: yorgis on May 01, 2011, 10:56:17 PM
so what do we do ? go with our gut
my gut says dont trade.

Holz

the simple answer dont bring in anyone who isnt playing for gellong, they are about the only guys im comfortable bringing in i want selwood, chappy and enright in my team. The only other guys im looking at re defenders and they are carrots, shaw and most importantly lids.

chaser

im upgrading duigan this week, and i dont have goddard. he's playing that shower im reconsidering even getting him in my team. should i buy enright or goddard?

LF

enright the saints players just aren`t right.goddard will probably drop more in price anyway.

deekay

Quote from: Holzman on May 01, 2011, 11:06:48 PM
the simple answer dont bring in anyone who isnt playing for gellong, they are about the only guys im comfortable bringing in i want selwood, chappy and enright in my team. The only other guys im looking at re defenders and they are carrots, shaw and most importantly lids.

not concerned with the finals geelong bye?

elephants

Gram and Joey were lock in upgrade but now......

blah128

LF

i was looking at lake but he still doesn`t look right.

Holz

Quote from: deekay on May 01, 2011, 11:51:06 PM
Quote from: Holzman on May 01, 2011, 11:06:48 PM

not concerned with the finals geelong bye?

i dont care much about leagues, plus if im not wrong its the prelim. So if you make a solid team early hopefully you not even playing that week.

blah128

Quote from: luvfooty on May 02, 2011, 12:03:02 AM

Very true...hopefully a few weeks dropping in price and he will find his feet again. Definately had a tough time against Pies

deekay

Quote from: luvfooty on May 02, 2011, 12:03:02 AM

+1