KRAK FULL GAME!

Started by deekay, May 01, 2011, 06:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deekay

;D hopefully he can make us all some points!! With Ben Johnson subbed off. krak has to prove himself or he is gone for me!

Windigo

I got rid of him for Petrie. If he kills it..... :'(

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Windigo on May 01, 2011, 06:19:08 PM
I got rid of him for Petrie. If he kills it..... :'(

start crying :P

Windigo

Quotestart crying :P

This always happens.

Justin Bieber

9 disposals and 42 DT points at half time. Looking good now since he's finally given the chance to play the full game! So happy I went for the Richo upgrade rather than Krak (Nuff Nuff trade to Petrie for quick cash ::)).

*Peace Out Pplz.

Windigo

Quote9 disposals and 42 DT points at half time. Looking good now since he's finally given the chance to play the full game! So happy I went for the Richo upgrade rather than Krak (Nuff Nuff trade to Petrie for quick cash ::)).

It's only a half of footy. Bit early for criticism don't you think? Wait till after the game.....Then fire away.  ::)

deekay

A Krak ton would help a lot... ... ... wishful thinking?  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Windigo on May 01, 2011, 06:49:38 PM
Quote9 disposals and 45 DT points at half time. Looking good now since he's finally given the chance to play the full game! So happy I went for the Richo upgrade rather than Krak (Nuff Nuff trade to Petrie for quick cash ::)).
It's only a half of footy. Bit early for criticism don't you think? Wait till after the game.....Then fire away.  ::)
May I ask, how was that criticism? :P. I am actually happy he's showing something and was saying he's looking good! Also, it was 45 DT points instead of 42 :P. Dang Typos by me :(.

*Peace Out Pplz.

chrisuzz

hes looking good, hoping for a big score, to help him make us some more $$$

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: deekay on May 01, 2011, 06:51:33 PM
A Krak ton would help a lot... ... ... wishful thinking?  :P

optimism... i hate it... but in this case oh yeahh ;)

Nails

Traded him out last week for Rockliff....

Oh well, in the long run Rockliff should smash him.

Windigo

QuoteTraded him out last week for Rockliff....

Oh well, in the long run Rockliff should smash him.

There is nothing wrong with that.

Rocky IS smashing it.

Chopps

traded out as part of getting in adcock, adcocks 95 i am happy with that krak wouldnt of been on my field anyways

deekay

BratPack

Didn't trade from DT  ;D But I left him on the bench  :'(