Shocker

Started by Footy God, May 01, 2011, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maritimo

1681, only 3 tons  :-\

Fenno

Maybe Jacobs from port is an option near sure thing to get a gig next week after how poor port were.

Windigo

Pederson...Yes. With Z out....Nah. When Mac 'n' Squash coming back?

BratPack

Never would I have thought I'd see the day I'd get excited about passing 1800.  ::)

McRooster

Quote from: BratPack on May 01, 2011, 08:44:42 PM
Never would I have thought I'd see the day I'd get excited about passing 1800.  ::)
I wish BP - only 1760 for me  :'(

Windigo

3 tons? COOL.

I only had the one, and that was big Cox.  ::)

deekay

wow i was really pee'd off with my 1832 - considering i had heppell and McCauley on the bench. could well be a decent score. 5 tons aswell. Cox, Curnow, Krak, Lids, Swan (if you count captain as a ton)

Andrew

1844 by sticking with Cox as captain (well, VC loophole). Dawes, N. Riewoldt, and Goodes costing me badly.

yorgis

should really shoot all the guns, i reckon they all stayed late up and watched replays of KATE'S wedding. oh well better luck next week

Flame

I cracked 1800,,didn't think I'd be happy with that!!

1813...WOW!!

Not all that good :P

matt1985

Well no one has posted up a 1900 yet! Mid to high 1800's could be the top scores this week!

Windigo

Quoteshould really shoot all the guns, i reckon they all stayed late up and watched replays of KATE'S wedding. oh well better luck next week

Not Big COX, he is jealous of Big WILLY.  :P

Windigo

QuoteWell no one has posted up a 1900 yet! Mid to high 1800's could be the top scores this week!

My DT just updated.... 2214  8)

hardnut

1797 for the Hardnuts with no donuts, put the C curse on Pendles this week, had him all year and finally decided he had to have it and BAM 87...
Oh well at least iy didn't cost me a league game. The winner of this round will have a "unique" team

glynman90

I'm just glad the Eliminator didn't start this week.