Shocker

Started by Footy God, May 01, 2011, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fertalong

I was so upset with my 1779, but after reading this post at least I know im not alone.

LF

so bad worse score i have ever got in dreamteam
higgins donut and having coxy and krak the only 2 players scoring a ton these multi byes have killed me.

glynman90

FTW: my team's score just went up by 3 points for some reason...now at a masive 1764.

Fenno

Wow I was spitting it after I got 1865 looks like that score may even move me into the top 1000 now.

Windigo

I had no Boak. C**k Head.  >:(

Who is with me on this? Duigan has maxed out at 66 B/E??

Looking to downgrade....Luke Thommo???

matt1985

Not a bad move Footy god! I'm going to hold onto my trades for a while, i've already burnt a few :P So glad these multi byes are over for a while!

I reckon anything in the high 1800's could near be a winner this week! Anyone that managed to get into the 1900's should feel pretty confident of winning the round this week!

fertalong

I was thinking the same thing Windigo. I'm sure there are many others making that move too.

Fenno

Duigan has maxed out but don't go for thompson after he has already had a pice rise go for hibberd in 2 weeks

glynman90

Quote from: Windigo on May 01, 2011, 08:37:08 PM

I'm doing Duigan --> someone then Otten --> Enright.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Windigo on May 01, 2011, 08:37:08 PM
I had no Boak. C**k Head.  >:(

hibberd ?

shents

Downgrade to thommo windigo if you want, I'm going to straight to suckling.

fertalong

Even with the price rise, he has a BE of -79 so lots of money to be made off him.

Windigo

I had  Hibbo at the start. Any back rooks that haven't gone up yet? Isn't there 2? Can't think of their names?  :P

matt1985

Are there any other options if you already have Hibberd? May have to go to Luke Thompson?

TMurphBROWNLOW

pedersen has played one game sitting on a 97 round 1 score.