bloody riewoldt, thats nick riewoldt

Started by just a gun, April 30, 2011, 11:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

just a gun

i was never gana side was trade but nick riewoldt is giving me headache, thinking i mite trade him for fyfe next week

bad or good?

Sleeken

Not watching the game but I'm pretty sure he's been on the bench for some of the 3rd and all of the 4th quarter with concussion. He hasn't been scoring that well but I'm going to hold off trading him and hope that when/if the Saints get into better form as a team, his scores will improve.

Fyfe's been on fire though.

Fenno

Don't trade him he is a premium and he will come good. If you trade him I will be saying I told you so like I am saying I told you so to all the people who traded Foley when I told everyone he would come good.

Just Clancy

What about Montagna? Should i trade him???? He's really pissing me off.

Johnnysd

Saints = flogs. Their run over the next 8 weeks will mean MAYBE 1 win and Roo is too easy to shut out at the moment. Bye-bye birdy i say, moving onto Chapman is a tasty proposition

gerco

Adelaide is Roo worst team average wise and Football Park/AAMI Stadium is his 2nd worst ground average wise... Plus the Saints are awful and he got a face full of Johncock.

I'm holding.

Flame

I'm holding..but disappointed with the Saints players in my team in general..

Chopps

Jackina

The whole saints team is out of form. Goddard is just as bad, if not worse, than riewoldt.

RiOtChEsS

Andrew

Quote from: Johnnysd on April 30, 2011, 11:50:00 PM
Saints = flogs. Their run over the next 8 weeks will mean MAYBE 1 win and Roo is too easy to shut out at the moment. Bye-bye birdy i say, moving onto Chapman is a tasty proposition

Sooo tempting... particularly if Riewoldt misses a week with the concussion but I don't think that'll happen.

yorgis

got god, roo, and joey. can't get rid of all of 'em, so i'll just have to bide my time, unless anyone has any suggestions

bundyboy

TMurphBROWNLOW

Andrew

Snicker all you want but at the moment teams seem to know that if you take Riewoldt out of the games, the Saints have little chance because of how poorly they're playing. It seemed like Adelaide had 4 players on him at one stage.