Midfield Upgrades

Started by PowerBug, April 30, 2011, 07:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the better Midfield upgrade? (I already have Swan, Boyd, and Pav)

Paul Chapman
7 (233.3%)
Matt Priddis
4 (133.3%)
Andrew Swallow
2 (66.7%)
Hamish Hartlett
2 (66.7%)
Chris Judd
7 (233.3%)
Sam Mitchell
14 (466.7%)
Scott Pendlebury (I HAVE SWAN AND THEY HAVE BYE THIS WEEK)
13 (433.3%)
Leigh Montagna
7 (233.3%)
Dustin Martin
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: May 05, 2011, 07:08:52 PM

PowerBug

I currently have 126800 left over, with 17 trades left. My midfield is: Swan, Boyd, Curnow, D.Harris, D.Swallow, Pavlich, Pittard, S.Buckley, T.Liberatore. I'm looking to downgrade Libba and upgrade Pittard.

C-Dogg

JUDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaHug

Chapman and Mitchell will have both had their first byes by next week. Also both scoring very well. I'd get them.

elephants

17 trades left????
And also I reckon mitchell and montagna

Ziplock

fran

Deffinetly wanna look at pendlebury if you can make room. next best would be montagan as he is comming of the back of some poor form and is reasonably price. Scott Selwood also like having a huge season. They'd be the 3 i'd be looking at if i were u

Fenno

Ziplock

sounds like a supercoacher playing dream team :P

PowerBug

Not sure where you guys are at, but i'm sitting in 18,279 position. It is my second year of DT, but i don't want to remember last year finishing somewhere outside the top 100,000.

TMurphBROWNLOW

actually I change my vote from pendles to montagna :)

Ziplock

in sitting on top 5000 for my second year, last year I was out of the top 150 000 :P

PowerBug

Fenno

sorry thought you would were first year player because im sorry but someone has to be harsh 18279 really isn't to good. Why do you have pav in your mids?, How have you used 7 trades? with 7 trades already used your a huge chance to finish outside the top 100,00 again. If I can give you a tip forget about trading for a while and hold your trades you will better better for it in the long run.

PowerBug

I'm trading because i see no point in holding on and waiting for rookies that might not come. my original plan was to use 7 - 10 trades after round 8 and then hold until i have 8 left for the final 4 weeks. I haven't hit any injuries, but made some bad mistakes.

R3:   B.Sheppard > E.Curnow
R3:   G.Rohan > T.Liberatore
R4:   A.Carazzo > C.Cornes    (biased move - don't comment)
R4:   D.Astbury > D.Prestia
R5:   R.Tarrant > J.Adcock
R5:   A.Krakouer > L.Franklin
R6:   A.Otten > L.Thompson

Interesting moves based around my gut feeling. My team is posted on the "rate my DT" area.

Ziplock

someone should slap you for the cornes trade. You must have had a pretty poor starting team lol.

link to your RMDT post?