Main Menu

bewick

Started by just a gun, April 30, 2011, 04:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

just a gun

anyone no whats happening with this kid

Slammer

Minor hip injury , should be back next week.

LaHug

Didn't look like a bad injury or anything. Will likely just miss this week unless the Lions beat the Tigers tonight. Then, we'll have to see what Vossy wants to do with him.

C-Dogg

def be back next week :)

TMurphBROWNLOW

would it be wise to trade him out for wallis this week if wallis plays well?

hally25547

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on April 30, 2011, 05:53:25 PM
this is also what i am thinking. If he has a good game but bewick is named next week i might get wallis after his first price rise and get one more out of bewick because then wallis would have his sub affected 10 out of the way which also means he wont go up by as much.

LaHug

Quote from: hally25547 on April 30, 2011, 07:09:25 PM
Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on April 30, 2011, 05:53:25 PM
this is also what i am thinking. If he has a good game but bewick is named next week i might get wallis after his first price rise and get one more out of bewick because then wallis would have his sub affected 10 out of the way which also means he wont go up by as much.
Except that Bewick has a 21 in the way of his next price rise, so Wallis (as a cheaper player) will probably still rise more. May as well get him next week if you're going to.

TMurphBROWNLOW

would there be anyone else to trade him out for? it's too early for swallow, libba, Harris you'd think?

LaHug

I'll probably have to miss him, because he's a mid and none of my mids are ready yet... If anyone else has any great ideas, let us know!

elephants

Depending on how he plays this week I may miss him too.

TMurphBROWNLOW

what a shame, I really planned to get him in :(