Who u drop Richardson for?

Started by G()D, April 30, 2011, 03:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G()D

Just wondering what everyones done with this kid, ive got a bit of coin in my bank so i took his zero this week and upgrading him to Fyfe next week (with a double trade with Duigan down to ben jacobs)

Tell me what you are doing or have done?

Master Q

jasonpushy

Jacobs has not played yet?  I know he has been sick, but if he can not get a game in the team at present, well?
I think you missed the boat, If you wanted to trade out Dugian, you should have gone with THOMPSON this week.
I think a lot of people still have Richardson, only problem being there is no one on the radar to down grade him too. 

LaHug

I've still got him. Not sure what to do yet. May just leave him on the bench until I make my mind up.

ando_10

has made no where near enough coin.

Master Q

Waiting for Prestia to come back. Or maybe I'll trade him to Daw we he starts playing...

C-Dogg

tricky one, maybe wait until some1 worthy comes along then BANG?

G()D

Quote from: jasonpushy on April 30, 2011, 03:24:00 PM
Jacobs has not played yet?  I know he has been sick, but if he can not get a game in the team at present, well?
I think you missed the boat, If you wanted to trade out Dugian, you should have gone with THOMPSON this week.
I think a lot of people still have Richardson, only problem being there is no one on the radar to down grade him too. 

Looking how Shait port are playing and how week their run off half back is he will get a game soon. also i hear he played realy well last week in the reserves

Andrew

Got Petrie in. 26 at half time. Dang.

Slammer

Traded Otten instead this week to Thompson then Richardson to J.Roo.(couldn't pass up on his price)
Will give Duigan another couple and see how hibberd and Jacobs go then.

LF

no one copping the 0 in forwards this week traded wallis in instead which is risky as but it gives me $200k to upgrade with next week.

FLOPITOUT1

Prospector_1

He could be getting a game again soon - wait and see how Hanson comes up.

fran

Quote from: Prospector_1 on April 30, 2011, 07:05:21 PM
He could be getting a game again soon - wait and see how Hanson comes up.

I can't see Richardson coming in for Hanson. 2 totally different players, Hanson a key position forward and Richardson providing run off half back. Most likely one of Aaron Edwards or Ben Mckinly will be bought in.

PowerBug

I never got him. Went with a 6 premuim forward line and 2 premium midfield. Trade him out.