David Ellard

Started by Montag, April 29, 2011, 10:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montag

who is going to do this one. 1000 last week and heading the same way tonight. he i on fire. big part of carltons structure

C-Dogg

you really think he is?

bundyboy

at this stage JS is just as good as anyone else at Carlton  -  no real stars to come in, so if he keeps performing, why not keep him in ??

RiOtChEsS

u may remember him from such games as last years GF cracking the ton and helping u hoist the cup ;D

can do an out an out stopping role too but will still get the pill, probably Brock would be the only one to take his spot :-\

CFC 1979

1000 last week

how did i miss him

doh  :  :P

yorgis

he sure looks the goods, on the bubble, - B/E,

Andrew

I'm very tempted to get in Ellard and Suckling as the last sub 300k players who could be premiums. Got Duigan and Bewick to trade out for them. Carlton are playing well but Ratten seems consistent in sticking with blokes who are performing. Everyone doubted Curnow's JS after 2 games, when really he was playing too well to be dropped. Must be the same with Ellard?

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Andrew on April 30, 2011, 12:57:21 PM
I'm very tempted to get in Ellard and Suckling as the last sub 300k players who could be premiums. Got Duigan and Bewick to trade out for them. Carlton are playing well but Ratten seems consistent in sticking with blokes who are performing. Everyone doubted Curnow's JS after 2 games, when really he was playing too well to be dropped. Must be the same with Ellard?
yep agreed...

LaHug

Maybe Ellard or Suckling is my solution to the "I don't want too many Saints in my backline but don't really have options other than Gram" problem