I took a punt and traded Curnow out

Started by trjd81, April 29, 2011, 09:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: luvfooty on April 30, 2011, 05:11:47 PM
this actually reminds me of powermans thread on trading out barlow last year :)
Same here  :P

R.Griffen

PowerBug

Well, we all make mistakes. I have Curnow as a keeper. Last year i never jumped on Barlow and watched everyone fly past me, Curnow should've stayed, and Polec is the Lions sub.

browny_wce

Owch the sub for Polec
Wasted talent, he's got a super kick

just a gun

Quote from: Montag on April 29, 2011, 10:00:24 PM
polec wont be sub but he wont rack up either

eat your words........on the sub part, cz he definately didnt rack up

Andrew

Quote from: LaHug on April 30, 2011, 03:02:52 PM
+1 to every comment with the words "poor" or "bad" preceding "trade". Every time I see this post, I vom a little...

Really? I giggle a bit. And I burst out laughing when I first saw the topic! This is a classic. Don't know why people wide-spread aren't giving Curnow the same high regard as Barlow last season. Both are mature age, both are addicted to getting the footy!

pinochio

Would curnow to pendles be too early at the blues first bye...rd 8???

Andrew

Quote from: pinochio on May 01, 2011, 01:19:57 PM

At this point, yes. I'll consider a trade like this after Collingwood's 2nd bye. Rookie mids doing so well guys you should be playing at least 2 of them for a while yet! Upgrade your forwards, plenty of good buys around and to come up (Goodes and Nick R, for instance).

LaHug

Quote from: Andrew on May 01, 2011, 01:23:59 PM
Quote from: pinochio on May 01, 2011, 01:19:57 PM

At this point, yes. I'll consider a trade like this after Collingwood's 2nd bye. Rookie mids doing so well guys you should be playing at least 2 of them for a while yet! Upgrade your forwards, plenty of good buys around and to come up (Goodes and Nick R, for instance).
+1
With Curnow, Libba, Heppell as rookie mids, you may as well fix the other spots on the ground before you look at touching those guys!