Midfield as it stands:

Bartel
J Selwood
Mitchell
Rich
Coughlan
Robinson

E: Tuck, T Selwood

Nxt week (after rnd 10) i will probably get muston 4 T tuck and bench Robinson to make way for muston

Week after (after rnd 11) Will Upgrade Rich or Coughlan (whichever has higher B/E) to either Sewell , Montagna Swan

Going into Rnd 12 my Mids will look like this:

Bartel
J Selwood
Montagna (HE is my favourite of the three)
Mitchell
Muston
Coughlan or Rich (which ever i dont trade out)

Is this a good plan or can u find another way to replicate this?

Note : 16k in bank and 10 trades left

BradStar

10 trades!

Risk 4/5 trades, NO WAY!

maybe later in the season.

footycool

i would only use 2

Tuck>>>>>Muston
Coughlan>>>Montagna?

Prospector_1

footycool

hibbo

Your midfield wont be set. You will only have 4 keepers. By seasons end you should at least 5 midfield guns. After this week, you'll have spent two trades getting your midfield where it should've been 2-3 weeks ago if not from the start. To get your midfield completed it will take 3-4 trades, this will take you to 6 trades left- i just hope your other positions are all set!

footycool

hibbo, i am not trading this week and will only make 1 trade nxt week (Tuck to Muston) and 1 the week after (Coughlan to Montagna). start of rnd 12 i will have 8 trades which isnt bad and my mid will look like it. Then will probably upgrade rich when he is all milked out. My rucks r set and bck is 75% set and FWD 70%. Thanks for your opinion :D

hibbo

Yes ok, but it will more then 2 trades to complete your midfield is what I'm saying, just keep that in mind. You can't say your midfield is done with either 2 rookies still playing/ or 1 rookie and cogs.

footycool

fair point, but do u think havin Bartel,Mitchell, J Selwood,Montagna Rich (which will become a premium) Muston an ok MID?

And do u think J Selwood should b classified as premium?

hibbo

Bartel, J Selwood, Mitchell and Montagna are all premiums. Rich, Cogs and Muston (well we will see with him) are not. Anyone who can regularly get u 85+ each week is a premium. So therefore Troy Selwood is not a premium, but u will have to keep him to save trades.

footycool

will offload cogs nxt week to muston if not selected instead of tuck.
Will eventually trade out Rich and Muston(Maybe in finals). But i figured if he could keep his spot this week, he will stay in the side for the remainer of the season. Will u be getting muston?