goodes
ryder
s.johnson
broughton
duffield
montagna

wish i started more cash cows and rookies this year

LaHug

I feel your pain. However, I was very pleased with Gibbs after 147 and then 144... what happened?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: LaHug on April 29, 2011, 09:25:56 PM
I feel your pain. However, I was very pleased with Gibbs after 147 and then 144... what happened?
I backed Scotland so I liked my choice even after those 2 games :).

Don't forget to add Dids there and there will always be more if you search. Kade Simpson could be a great pickup!

*Peace Out Pplz.

LaHug

I'm gonna put it out there and say the biggest premium disappointment this season has been Brad Green!
Averaging just UNDER 70 and started the season at $409,000. Biggest waste of money for a premium forward. But is it too late to trade him?

Montag

trade him asap. green looks so old and slow and isnt going to get many points at melbourne. played well last night and didnt even rack up so he is not going to dtart performing. trade trade trade him now. could get fyfe

C-Dogg

Just get ready boys for some real cheapies soon :)))

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Montag on April 29, 2011, 09:59:07 PM
trade him asap. green looks so old and slow and isnt going to get many points at melbourne. played well last night and didnt even rack up so he is not going to dtart performing. trade trade trade him now. could get fyfe

+1.

Holz

all i can say is thankyou goodes, alot of the top guys have you so this should help me go up a bit.

yorgis

gibbs tagged goodesy last night and did a great job on him, but not dt wise, i had both

LaHug

Quote from: Montag on April 29, 2011, 09:59:07 PM
Sigh, I guess I may need to... Can't afford so many trades though.

matt1985

Same Yorgis, I think if anyone cracks the 2k mark this round it will be a super score! Alot of donuts and crappy performances will be in everyones teams this week...

yorgis

you're not wrong there matt, a lot of below par performances this week