Main Menu

FantasyFooty Elite Chat 2.0

Started by Master Q, April 29, 2011, 08:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Hello Everyone

Last year, I created a chat room website for only 1 purpose - to let FanFooty coaches (coaches as in 1000+ posters) to have a clean,quick and fun chat. Since then the room has grown, with many FanFooty Elite's joining in. But today, we are opening the chat to the public. Any Fantasy Footy coach can come and have a chat, or even just the average fan. The chat is open 7 days 24 hours a week. And don't worry about the chat getting dirty and full with trolls, we have many MODS who keep it clean and in order(Note: The site is still not fully finished and some changes still need to be made).

I encourage you to take a look, some come along and join in at www.ffelitechat.webs.com/

Looking forward to seeing you there!  :)

-Q   ;)

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Master Q on April 29, 2011, 08:08:50 PM
Hello Everyone

Last year, I created a chat room website for only 1 purpose - to let FanFooty coaches (coaches as in 1000+ posters) to have a clean,quick and fun chat. Since then the room has grown, with many FanFooty Elite's joining in. But today, we are opening the chat to the public. Any Fantasy Footy coach can come and have a chat, or even just the average fan. The chat is open 7 days 24 hours a week. And don't worry about the chat getting dirty and full with trolls, we have many MODS who keep it clean and in order(Note: The site is still not fully finished and some changes still need to be made).

I encourage you to take a look, some come along and join in at www.ffelitechat.webs.com/

Looking forward to seeing you there!  :)

-Q   ;)
Loading times are very slow, might be you rhost?

Cruiseon

Looks good but there was not a soul in there when I popped in. It's a bit dull cyber chatting to one's self.

HillHero13

Quote from: Cruiseon on May 05, 2011, 04:15:40 PM

Looks good but there was not a soul in there when I popped in. It's a bit dull cyber chatting to one's self.
go on on the weekends when the footy's on, or when it's the school holidays :)