Main Menu

FantasyFooty Elite Chat 2.0

Started by Master Q, April 29, 2011, 08:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Hello Everyone

Last year, I created a chat room website for only 1 purpose - to let FanFooty coaches (coaches as in 1000+ posters) to have a clean,quick and fun chat. Since then the room has grown, with many FanFooty Elite's joining in. But today, we are opening the chat to the public. Any Fantasy Footy coach can come and have a chat, or even just the average fan. The chat is open 7 days 24 days hours a week. And don't worry about the chat getting dirty and full with trolls, we have many MODS who keep it clean and in order(Note: The site is still not fully finished and some changes still need to be made).

I encourage you to take a look, some come along and join in at www.ffelitechat.webs.com/

Looking forward to seeing you there!  :)

-Q  ;)

HillHero13

Quote from: Master Q on April 29, 2011, 08:07:22 PM
Hello Everyone

Last year, I created a chat room website for only 1 purpose - to let FanFooty coaches (coaches as in 1000+ posters) to have a clean,quick and fun chat. Since then the room has grown, with many FanFooty Elite's joining in. But today, we are opening the chat to the public. Any Fantasy Footy coach can come and have a chat, or even just the average fan. The chat is open 7 days 24 days a week. And don't worry about the chat getting dirty and full with trolls, we have many MODS who keep it clean and in order(Note: The site is still not fully finished and some changes still need to be made).

I encourage you to take a look, some come along and join in at www.ffelitechat.webs.com/

-Q  ;)
fixed for you Q, as i assume that is what you meant.

CrowsFan

Haha hilly you still didn't fix it completely.
It should say 24 hours 7 days a week ;)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: HillHero13 on April 29, 2011, 08:09:59 PM
Quote from: Master Q on April 29, 2011, 08:07:22 PM
Hello Everyone

Last year, I created a chat room website for only 1 purpose - to let FanFooty coaches (coaches as in 1000+ posters) to have a clean,quick and fun chat. Since then the room has grown, with many FanFooty Elite's joining in. But today, we are opening the chat to the public. Any Fantasy Footy coach can come and have a chat, or even just the average fan. The chat is open 7 days 24 hours a week. And don't worry about the chat getting dirty and full with trolls, we have many MODS who keep it clean and in order(Note: The site is still not fully finished and some changes still need to be made).

-Q  ;)
fixed for you Q, as i assume that is what you meant.

Master Q

Thanks guys I'll fix it in the other threads as well.

HillHero13

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 29, 2011, 08:11:16 PM
Haha hilly you still didn't fix it completely.
It should say 24 hours 7 days a week ;)
oh yes of course, the 24 days a week LOL!

pyronerd

cmon guys, get on, i was the only one to ping boomz just now :P

HillHero13

Justin Bieber

Pretty sure it is. I just left it as I've got work to do.

Pyro and Boomzie are on though :).

pyronerd

GET YOUR LAZY ASSES ON THE CHAT PEOPLE :P

this chat was made so that people could talk to each other about the footy without the crap of the live chat, well theres no crap, because THERE ARE NO PEOPLE ON THE CHAT. Everybody should be mingling in a chat, instead of sitting just on the forum. Why does nobody want to come on the chat and keep the lonely users on there company. This site is great because of the friendly, social users on it, the people not going on here are making me question just how friendly and social they are.

rant that i got told to produce by ML over :P

P.S do what you like regarding going on the chat, i really dont care that much :P

Boomz

+1 to all that :P Including the PS ;D

deekay

Im on:) swapped computers and everyone left :(

MajorLazer

Sorry about that. I'm trying to get to sleep with no success obviously. :P

pyronerd

i left cause everyone else left, sorry DK i forgot you were coming back :-[

Master Q

Anybody up for some Pre-Match chat? I'll be going on now.