Main Menu

FantasyFooty Elite Chat 2.0

Started by Master Q, April 29, 2011, 08:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

North Melbournes Finest

- Leigh Brown holding on the line
- Puopolo holding the ball
- Luke Hodge high contact (Wasn't necessarily high, but they pay that every time!)

Pisses me off, even the Luke Ball kick there was holding on the line.

Grazz

Malthouse showed how much that win meant to him, was huge good on him.

roo boys!

Agree NMF, was ridiculously biased at times.

North Melbournes Finest

I wish people would talk about Jordan Lewis's effort a bit more, it was amazing the ferocity he attacked the ball with and threw his body around with reckless abandon. How he didn't get one of those warrior symbols from Monty is beyond me, he got absolutely smashed by Leigh Brown and fought on valiantly.

Cookie Monster

ok so no one goes on during the footy?

Grazz

Yeh Lewis was terrific last night agreed. Cats are all over West Coast at the moment. Eagles disposal is hurting them badly.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cookie Monster on September 24, 2011, 03:46:55 PM
ok so no one goes on during the footy?
I was on last night for the footy and was discussing the end with Daz 8). Can't today as doing other stuff :(.

Grazz

eagles started the 2nd qtr alot better.

Master Q

Grazz

I hope Stevie J can get up next week, huge loss for the Cats but the Pie's dont look the healthiest either with Jolly Reid and Maxwell's thumb. 

Grazz

Well i think the 2 best sides for 2012 have made the Grandy, Congratulations Geelong and Collingwood.
Hope the Cats get up and win it now.

Ziplock

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: Grazz on September 24, 2011, 05:43:49 PM
I hope Stevie J can get up next week, huge loss for the Cats but the Pie's dont look the healthiest either with Jolly Reid and Maxwell's thumb.
Collingwood are a better team without Maxwell.

Grazz

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on September 25, 2011, 12:46:35 AM
Quote from: Grazz on September 24, 2011, 05:43:49 PM
Collingwood are a better team without Maxwell.

I tend to agree with you but Pie's supporters certainly seem to prefer him in the side.