Main Menu

FantasyFooty Elite Chat 2.0

Started by Master Q, April 29, 2011, 08:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

The pressure from the Hawks is huge, Pie's not handling it well at all, turnovers missing targets.

Justin Bieber

Hawks should go into 3rd quarter time with a healthy lead. Just need to keep up the pressure and maintain the footy.

Grazz

I think they need to go in with a healthy margin, the Pie's being fresher could be telling in the last qtr do you think.

Justin Bieber

Didak on for Beams. Should add some X-Factor to the Pies to give them a lift. I hope he gets shut out :-X.

Grazz

Could well do, Pies with the week off adds another bit of X factor as Dawes takes a grab right in front damn it.

My Chumps

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 23, 2011, 10:20:33 PM
Were you My I'm guessing Chumps? You're still in chat but not sure if you're writing anything :(

My typing bar isn't working :(
And I can't see who's online or anything. All I get is a list of rooms and options as well as a column of 'your roomies' but it's just white :(
Damn my internet!  :P

Justin Bieber

Think you left the room a few minutes ago :(. The site is known to have problems for a few users on here :'(.

Pies staging a minor fight back! May be a tight last half of the fourth.

Grazz

Grazz

Infront the Pies now, c,mon Hawks get it back.

My Chumps

Justin Bieber

This is going down to the wire!!! Pressure is coming from everywhere now :o.

Grazz

Pies home now Cyril's been pinned.

Justin Bieber

What a comeback to snare the win! Sadly, I wanted Hawks to win :(.

Grazz

Great game pitty about the result was hoping the Hawks would get up. I think the week off for the Pies was telling in the last qtr.

My Chumps

What a dissapointment :(
One of, if not the best game of 2011 so far.
Go Geelong/West Coast next week!  ;D