Main Menu

Duigan

Started by muggle25, April 29, 2011, 07:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Well, he'll surely make his B/E again next week. So it's definitely worth waiting. He could be dropped for Hibberd in my team though :)

DT87

Quote from: thornz23 on April 29, 2011, 11:36:17 PM
no point trading to hibberd this week is there surely? only his first game so may aswell get a little price rise next week from duigan and sit him on the bench.

Duigan's predicted breakeven is 66 - there's a good chance he'll drop in price after next week's game.

Footy God

Duigan-Hibberd, ill have 140k.

Not sure what to do with the money I make. awkard amount.

Not enough for Swallow-Chappy/Pendles. Not enough for Tapscott-Pavlich/Didak

footyfan11

his B/E is 66 or 67  or something according to fanfooty. are you sure he will get this?

LaHug

Well, I wouldn't say it's a certainty, but I'd say it's more likely than not. I think that his score this week was severely weather affected. So, assuming it's not pouring down next week, he should get around 70ish. Then again, I only said "surely" because I read the wrong column :S

RiOtChEsS

might not even cash him his spot is a lock and could provide solid cover all year long...

cash in my other cheap backs when they peak...

elephants

RiOtChEsS

rekn its important to have one of those in each division...

for me probably Duigan Harris Smith Dixon... i picked Dixon specifically for that role as he wont make a ton of cash ala Gumby 2010

Capper

i just traded Rtarratnt out for Hibberd today and with news of Aotten having knee problems i need Duigan to lift

hardnut

Sit on Duigan until a good down grade target emerges a BE of 66 is ok, he wont bleed $$s. Got Heppell penciled in as long-term 8th back

swedishhmafia

Quote from: Marcz on April 30, 2011, 12:46:02 AM
rekn its important to have one of those in each division...

for me probably Duigan Harris Smith Dixon... i picked Dixon specifically for that role as he wont make a ton of cash ala Gumby 2010
yep completely agree. even if the kid is churning out 60s it's still better than a donut when the byes/injuries come around. i have already allocated otten, d.swallow z.smith and matera petrie for the 4 bench cover

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: hardnut on April 30, 2011, 12:55:28 AM
Sit on Duigan until a good down grade target emerges a BE of 66 is ok, he wont bleed $$s. Got Heppell penciled in as long-term 8th back

samesies!

TMurphBROWNLOW

Footy God

On field this week, pathetic effort.

yorgis

time to go nicholas duigan