Thread to post how many donutes you're looking at

Started by North Melbournes Finest, April 29, 2011, 07:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

North Melbournes Finest

Alright, enough of the individual "I'm going to get 1-3 donuts after two trades!!!!1111eleven!!!11"

Post in here if and how many donuts you're staring down the barrel at.

I'm not looking at any, but I have like 10 rookies on the field lol.

H1bb3i2d

JUST 1!! Yeh cus now Kraks playing just the one in the FWDS, have 10 players not plain though! Selwood, Pav, Sandi, Franklin etc etc... Only have Libba(although may change) and Z Smith as my emgs though.

HillHero13

bomberboy0618

0!
And im actually debating which rookie to start in the backline, toy or heppell?

tferrier18

I;m not going to start heppell, just in case he's the sub

bomberboy0618

H1bb3i2d

Ok, who don I start: Libba, Harris, Heppell? Or Swallow or Curnow? Thinking Heppell now, he's definitely in our best 18 so don't know why else they'd bench him, plus all the rest talk..

tferrier18

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on April 29, 2011, 08:06:00 PM
Ok, who don I start: Libba, Harris, Heppell? Or Swallow or Curnow? Thinking Heppell now, he's definitely in our best 18 so don't know why else they'd bench him, plus all the rest talk..

Due to his soreness from last week. He was rumoured to be rested, so now that he's named...I'd at least expect him to be the sub or be subbed (to give him that rest).

H1bb3i2d

What would people think about a CamRich -> JTip trade? As I have Cox, Sandi, Petrie and Smith. This would release Petrie into my FWDs but still be able to cover rucks if needed. And would slot nicely into my FWDs. And cover my one donut this round. Will Richardson be back any time soon?

Barlow 21

Jimbob

MrMonstah

MightyLions

Muneem