heppel or krakalak as emergency??

Started by nostradamus, April 29, 2011, 06:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

l have both heppel and krak on my mid bench ( no donuts ). Am thinking of putting krak as emerg because am worried that heppel will be the sub ( for a rest )......and seriously doubt that micky will make krak the sub after him missing last week

.......thoughts

LaHug

So... you don't have to play either, but one will be your emergency? How did you manage that with so many outs this round??
I think they both have similar chance of being sub, and as long as Heppell is the red jacket, he can outscore Krakouer in three quarters anyway. So, I'd go Heppell.

nostradamus

Quote from: LaHug on April 29, 2011, 07:07:46 PM
So... you don't have to play either, but one will be your emergency? How did you manage that with so many outs this round??
I think they both have similar chance of being sub, and as long as Heppell is the red jacket, he can outscore Krakouer in three quarters anyway. So, I'd go Heppell.

thats my quandry, my strong gut feeling is that heppel will wear the green vest

Slap

I think I'll take heppells score at 3/4 time, hopefully its around 70 odd.  hopefully.

LaHug

Quote from: Slap on April 29, 2011, 07:30:58 PM
I think I'll take heppells score at 3/4 time, hopefully its around 70 odd.  hopefully.
So would I. But if he wears the green vest, I'll be pretty cut when Krak scores 40 more than him.