Dyson Heppell Dilemma

Started by wce06, April 29, 2011, 06:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wce06

It's been well documented that he will be "managed" or "rested" and his mum even said he wasn't gonna play. He is named and could be the sub if you read into it. If he is a late withdrawl I have no emg in the backs to cover him so...

Do I swap him with Hibberd (whos in my mids), and start Hibberd and Heppell (which means I bench Harris)?
Or do I keep Heppell on the field in the backs (with no emg) and start Harris/Hibberd in the mids?

BGK

Im pretty sure this is what i will be doing. Id almost put money on he Heppel will wear a jacket a some stage throughout the game.

AlexIsOnFire

Dont read into it too much, Simon Goodwin was on TV last night saying theres no way they are resting anyone because they arent taking this game lightly.

Just because Hibberd is named in the wing doesnt mean he's not a chance to be the sub, considering Richardson was named on the half back line last week and ended up being the sub

glynman90

I am facing a similar dilemma. I swapped Heppell to the mids for Hibberd but I am keeping Heppell out of everything with Swallow as 6th mid and Harris as the emergency. I just think Heppell will be subbed this week and I'm trusting Hibberd to have a full run.

wce06

Thanks for the replies. Yeah, I might back him in. Not sure though  :-\

ronl

I sense Essendon will want to see how young Hibberd conducts himself over the course of a real game, so no sub.  Heppell, on the other hand, is almost certain to either start sub or be subbed off - which one is the burning question.

DTDreamer

I have Heppel, Hibberd, Duigan and Stanley - which three do I start? aka which one of them do I bench?