Main Menu

Moving to the West Indies

Started by Master Q, April 29, 2011, 05:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Today proud South East Melbourne Thunder Dogs manager MasterQ has announced that his team will be moving to the West Indies. "Look, at the moment it looks like we will not promote in our One Day League which isn't acceptable" said Q. The Thunder Dogs lost to a bot today, although star players were rested a win was expected. "I know we will probably promote in our Twenty20 league and Youth one day league but if the club wants to move forward we need more money from our sponsors". Vice-Captain William Alleyne said "that it would be amazing" to return back home and play in front of his family and friends. Gun opening batsmen Roland Butcher said "moving to WI will help this club financially and will allow us to keep star players like U-19 Zimbabwe NAT Peter Mordt and Superstar Bowler Dennis Hemming". Manager Q finished off the press conference by adding "We will still try and be competitive at give it 100% each game, but the move has been confirmed."

roo boys!

BratPack

Quote from: Master Q on April 29, 2011, 05:56:32 PM
Today proud South East Melbourne Thunder Dogs manager MasterQ has announced that his team will be moving to the West Indies. "Look, at the moment it looks like we will not promote in our One Day League which isn't acceptable" said Q. The Thunder Dogs lost to a bot today, although star players were rested a win was expected. "I know we will probably promote in our Twenty20 league and Youth one day league but if the club wants to move forward we need more money from our sponsors". Vice-Captain William Alleyne said "that it would be amazing" to return back home and play in front of his family and friends. Gun opening batsmen Roland Butcher said "moving to WI will help this club financially and will allow us to keep star players like U-19 Zimbabwe NAT Peter Mordt and Superstar Bowler Dennis Hemming". Manager Q finished off the press conference by adding "We will still try and be competitive at give it 100% each game, but the move has been confirmed."

Sorry Q but

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Boomz

Just to add to what the others said...
BAHAHAHAHHAHA

Have fun in the windies too btw :P

Master Q

It used to be a team that went BOT I think, they rated 110k.

Boomz

Still :P it's a bot :P

Why not just join us all in Scotland? ;)

Master Q

Quote from: BOOMZ on April 29, 2011, 06:06:50 PM

Because the Scotland ship has sailed. Scotland is like a cash cow anyway - most people are there for 2-3 seasons to milk the cash then they'll leave.

roo boys!

Quote from: Master Q on April 29, 2011, 06:08:31 PM
Quote from: BOOMZ on April 29, 2011, 06:06:50 PM

Because the Scotland ship has sailed. Scotland is like a cash cow anyway - most people are there for 2-3 seasons to milk the cash then they'll leave.
I'm not. If I manage to get to div 1 or div 2 I will stay there...which I may get to this season, sitting near the top of div 3.

Master Q

The majority are in my opinion.

8-6 Suited

I'm staying in Scotland permanently.

Fletch74

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 29, 2011, 06:40:19 PM
I'm staying in Scotland permanently.
Likewise, the experience is far better than anywhere else.

Boomz

Same... I can understand not moving there now but I don't know anyone who is only there for a few seasons...

Alex7089

I'm staying. In Div 3 this season so I'll be Div 4 next season. I have considered leaving but have now decided I'm staying in Scotland for the long haul.

Justin Bieber

I'll be in Scotland for another 2-3 at least if not more due to time not being bad for me. Sri Lanka probably has the best time for me but meh :P.

Good Luck Q keeping your stars and U19 NAT 8).

Master Q