Sunday Teams.

Started by TMurphBROWNLOW, April 29, 2011, 05:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMurphBROWNLOW

when will the final teams be announced??

soutter

Anywhere between 5 and 5.30pm

me

theyre in now, only change to the dons is hibberd in, kraks in as well :o

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: me on April 29, 2011, 05:37:38 PM
theyre in now, only change to the dons is hibberd in, kraks in as well :o

music to my ears :)

me

heh lol, did u keep krak? ;p

Holz

was hoping krak would be out this week, i dont have him in my team anymore, got rid of him for didak.

me

still probably the right move tho, krak will most probably keep stinking it up or be the sub - can't see why dayne beams was dropped and expect him to force his way back in pretty quick

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: me on April 29, 2011, 05:42:55 PM
heh lol, did u keep krak? ;p

most certainly did. hoping the dumping will have a big effect on his scores this week! push yourself krak :D

Holz

heppel beter not be sub, i would much rather him not play than by a sub and score 30. I have both stanley and toy sitting on the bench and i currently have heppel on the field with stanley emrgency.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: me on April 29, 2011, 05:45:13 PM
still probably the right move tho, krak will most probably keep stinking it up or be the sub - can't see why dayne beams was dropped and expect him to force his way back in pretty quick

we'll be getting a more disciplined, hardworking krakouer... hopefully.

Holz

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on April 29, 2011, 05:49:11 PM

hopefully we get him subbed on halfway throught the last quarter and he scores 10  and get dropped the week after. Tahn everyone trades him out he comes back the week after that and knocks out 3 80+ games. Heres hoping.

yorgis

heppell, libba, wallis, krak, harper and polec all named on bench [which ones will be the subs ?? ]

me

interesting that heppell is named on the bench tho, all the other games he's been named on the field - wonder if that's a cue?

im going to start him on the field tho, i put lower on the bench last week cos i thought he may not play (extended bench) and if he did probably sub - so i started toy instead and copped a demoralizing 30 point score ;[

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Holzman on April 29, 2011, 05:50:53 PM
Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on April 29, 2011, 05:49:11 PM

hopefully we get him subbed on halfway throught the last quarter and he scores 10  and get dropped the week after. Tahn everyone trades him out he comes back the week after that and knocks out 3 80+ games. Heres hoping.

optimistic ;)