Boak out! Time to trade him

Started by dcmagadia21, April 29, 2011, 03:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

Boak is a late withdrawal for Port's match against the Roos. He suffered a concussion at training after a head knock. Unfortunately, I have him in my team  :-\ Who to trade him out for? Sideways (Redden, Rockliff etc) or Downgrade (Hartlett etc) so I can do Krak to Jack Roo or Petrie?

Source: http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/112657/default.aspx

C-Dogg

just keep him, he'll smash it soon enough

LF

if you can cover him don`t trade him out.

RiOtChEsS

i was counting on him making a case for me to keep him this week as ive been lookin for a reason to offload him...

nas

Quote from: Marcz on April 29, 2011, 03:42:20 PM
i was counting on him making a case for me to keep him this week as ive been lookin for a reason to offload him...

Hahahahaha Wanna borrow my pineapple >>chief juicyfruit?  That includes me re Boak. Wouls have been to then no trades but now awaiting teams to see what more brings.

kakarot

I just traded him out (supercoach). He's not firing like I thought he would be - so I traded him for Chapman, moved chappy to the forward line and put krakouer in the midfield. After this round i'm going to trade in either wallis or hibberd for krak, and upgrade swallow to either mundy or priddis. I want them both as part of my main 6 (to go with pendles, swan, bartel & murphy). I thought Boak could really breakout fantasy wise and be my 5th or 6th mid.

I like Boak - he came in the top 10 of the brownlow last year. He's a much better player when Kornes is also playing well, but yeah, he's not cutting the mustard.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: naste on April 29, 2011, 03:51:43 PM
Quote from: Marcz on April 29, 2011, 03:42:20 PM

Hahahahaha Wanna borrow my pineapple >>chief juicyfruit?  That includes me re Boak. Wouls have been to then no trades but now awaiting teams to see what more brings.
apparently carrying groin/knee niggles too and he doesnt s!u+ it up enough in DT... he is getting the axe in SC too >:(