How many trades have you used?

Started by phatmaniac, April 29, 2011, 12:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many trades have you used by the Round 6 lockout?

None - I think im a DT King and am saving my trades
2 (6.1%)
One - Had to fill a hole or saw an opportunity i couldnt pass up
1 (3%)
Two - I couldnt stand a doughnut
4 (12.1%)
Three - Injuries, Doughnuts, Byes - killing me!
6 (18.2%)
Four or more - I thought i was a DT legend, but i feel like a DT chump
20 (60.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 03, 2011, 12:52:56 PM

phatmaniac

makes me happy.. if you saw the DT boys session the other night, youd think that no-one has made a trade yet!!

LaHug

Already used 6 and still have Broughton and Green in my team... Don't ask me how I managed that, but I am massively struggling so far.

RiOtChEsS

6 aswell... im going for overall so i want to be as close to set as soon as possible while keeping cover

Master Q

Muneem

Ive used 6 so far. Used a trade every week, I just cant stop pulling the trigger.  :P

hally25547

I have used 5 trades so far with one that i semi regret.

Foley to Curnow (Happy with this trade)
Libba to Hibberd (Some may have said i wasted a trade hear but i will have made over 100k by the time i trade out libba)
Montagna to Pendles (This was a sideways trade but i did it to avoid a donut. I've been pretty happy with Pendles though :P)
Broughton to Toy (Good trade even though Toy had a shower score)
Krakouer to Didak (Annoyed that Didak didnt score well but happy with this trade)

Do these 5 trades make me a DT Chump??

RiOtChEsS

happy with all mine for now, my main criteria is not getting dodgey downgrades anyone can upgrade but if u neglect who u r bringing in it can quickly kill off ur side...

just a gun

Quote from: hally25547 on April 30, 2011, 04:39:29 PM

Libba to Hibberd (Some may have said i wasted a trade hear but i will have made over 100k by the time i trade out libba)
Montagna to Pendles (This was a sideways trade but i did it to avoid a donut. I've been pretty happy with Pendles though :P)
Krakouer to Didak (Annoyed that Didak didnt score well but happy with this trade)

yeh, sideways trading is for chumps, p.s did you mean hibberd to libba? cz libba to hibberd is very chumpy

hally25547

Quote from: just a gun on April 30, 2011, 04:48:40 PM
Quote from: hally25547 on April 30, 2011, 04:39:29 PM

Hibberd to Libba (Some may have said i wasted a trade hear but i will have made over 100k by the time i trade out libba)

yeh, sideways trading is for chumps, p.s did you mean hibberd to libba? cz libba to hibberd is very chumpy

yea i meant hibberd to libba

Slammer

Used 4 trades and pretty happy with them.
Everitt -> Suckling
Foley -> Pendles
then
Otten -> Thompson
Richardson -> J. Roo
:)

TMurphBROWNLOW

I cast my vote on the basis of the number, not the writing afterwards. the writing is stupid, if you haven't made a trade it means you're falling behind... and the standard of the replies seems to be 4... therefore we are not chumps!

Ziplock

pre rd 3- foley--> curnow
             hibberd---> libba

pre rd 5- broughts--> adcock
pre rd 6- richardson--> jvoldt

Fenno

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on April 30, 2011, 06:07:48 PM
I cast my vote on the basis of the number, not the writing afterwards. the writing is stupid, if you haven't made a trade it means you're falling behind... and the standard of the replies seems to be 4... therefore we are not chumps!
You can't say that if you haven't used a trade you are falling behind. I have Only used 1 trade and only just outside the top 1000 would you say I am falling behind? The people that have used 0 trades are obviously better than the majority at dream team and were able to pick a decent team from the start and not have to trade for that reason.

Flame

Quote from: Fenno on April 30, 2011, 06:19:15 PM
Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on April 30, 2011, 06:07:48 PM
You can't say that if you haven't used a trade you are falling behind. I have Only used 1 trade and only just outside the top 1000 would you say I am falling behind? The people that have used 0 trades are obviously better than the majority at dream team and were able to pick a decent team from the start and not have to trade for that reason.
+1

I've only made 2 trades and I think some people trade players out too quick. I think a few extra trades will come in handy later in the season!!! If you've made 6 good luck to you..

Keep trading boys!!

Davoo