How many trades have you used?

Started by phatmaniac, April 29, 2011, 12:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many trades have you used by the Round 6 lockout?

None - I think im a DT King and am saving my trades
2 (6.1%)
One - Had to fill a hole or saw an opportunity i couldnt pass up
1 (3%)
Two - I couldnt stand a doughnut
4 (12.1%)
Three - Injuries, Doughnuts, Byes - killing me!
6 (18.2%)
Four or more - I thought i was a DT legend, but i feel like a DT chump
20 (60.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 03, 2011, 12:52:56 PM

phatmaniac

Well.. ill start off.. ive used four or more - terrible form i know - going for a league win so im dont care about the car or my scores in these multi-bye weeks and used the opportunity to right some wrongs!

I know its cost me trades.. but i cant help myself... no self control at all!

Master Q

3 soon to be 4 at the end of the round.

I'd change the options, if you have used none you are not a DT king, if you have used 4 you are not a chump?

love4thegame

i just used my forth to cover a donut and bring in a premium! i think there will be quite alot of good dreamteamers with 20 trades left. a real noob would have used 6 plus.

Holz

i have used 6 trades and i think the guy who won DT or SC had used that amount last year, so i dont think that makes me a chump.

love4thegame

Quote from: Holzman on April 29, 2011, 01:04:17 PM
i have used 6 plus and i think the guy who won DT or SC had used that amount last year, so i dont think that makes me a chump.
prove me wrong holzman ;)

CuStArDaRm

2 in DT none in SC.
Brought in prestia, hasnt played after that week ;(
Still doing well though

me

5, potentially a 6th this week to downgrade richardson to harper to free up enough cash to swap libba to the bald knight next week

phatmaniac

ive gone for:

Atley to Libba
Connors to Enright
C Richardson to Darling
Krak to J Volt

Andrew

They're fine trades to make? I don't think you're a chump for using 4 or more. I've used 5 and all are easily justifiable, just look at who I've bought: Curnow, Libba, Dawes, Fyfe, and Toy. Only the last 1 is looking dodgy as I sold Duffield for Toy. I'll probably hold this week that being said but 2 more next week already planned.

Generalsor

JPK to Curnow
Everitt to Gibbs
Broughton to Smith
C Richo to J voldt

So far the trades are justified - Gibbs needs to lift his game though and hopefully jumping Jack can get a bit of consistency

korza

I love trading....If its no good fix it.

glynman90

I've made 4.

Jasper Pittard to Libba (in retrospect this was pretty sideways but at the time Pittard was averaging low 50's and Libba about 90)

Broughton to Toy (pretty common one that I'm happy with for the moment)

Krak to Higgins (did this last week after the Bulldogs bye thinking I had avoided a bye but now Higgins is out this week anyway)

C-Rich to Harper (to avoid a doughnut this week and make some cash)

phatmaniac

Quote from: korza on April 29, 2011, 01:26:23 PM
I love trading....If its no good fix it.

thats what i reckon too!

whoops... forgot i had 5... broughton to toy

cmgb84

Master Q

Seems like the majority have done 4 or more.