Oh My Darling!

Started by browny_wce, April 29, 2011, 10:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

browny_wce

Seriously have a man crush on this guy!
100 one week 98 the next, gotta love that from a rookie, missed him during the bye
He marks, he tackles, he kicks goals, what more could u want!
Potential keeper or simply one of the best cash cows out there

yorgis

making lots of cash and he's scoring really well. very solid player

BratPack

If he keeps scoring 90+ every week he's a keeper :P But I'd still lean towards "One of the last Cash cows to be culled" at the moment

RiOtChEsS

freakin man child...

Sticks was whingeing about having to let Kennedy go to get Judd...

Oi ya dumb@$$ we couldve picked this guy >:(

Master Q

Had him on the field  8)

But now I've got Richardson and Krak who both look weak...

CFC 1979

to quote Prospector - he's a monster ;D

Master Q

me

i'm feeling it - the kid is an absolute gun, how did he slip to 26?

obviously had some issues, but his marking/running/tackling is exemplary - i think gold coast would take him if they could have the draft all over again already

if he keeps this up i have no intention of downgrading him, will just keep him as 7/8th forward - same goes for heppell

DG

he looks solid, he could quite well end up scoring good enough to keep that 7th fwd spot. Pick 26 was an absolute bargain, well played WC.

Andrew

Quote from: DG on April 29, 2011, 11:31:14 AM
he looks solid, he could quite well end up scoring good enough to keep that 7th fwd spot. Pick 26 was an absolute bargain, well played WC.

After stuffing up getting Chris Masten instead of Rhys Palmer, the Eagles have recruited far better in recent seasons.

c-hawk

Quote from: Andrew on April 29, 2011, 12:08:08 PM

After stuffing up getting Chris Masten instead of Rhys Palmer, the Eagles have recruited far better in recent seasons.

haha you cannot be serious, Masten and Palmer are as crap as each other.

LF

yep darling and heppell looking like possible keepers.or last cows to be culled
i mean darling has pulled out 2 scores that are better than the so called premiums why wouldn`t you hold onto him longer.and to think i only put him in last minute before round 1 lock out :)

DG

and i took heppell out last minute  :-[

Andrew

Quote from: c-hawk on April 29, 2011, 12:10:48 PM

Palmer's a better kick and he's quicker. Palmer's first season shat all over Masten's. They've still got a way to go to develop, but I'd be much happier if we had Palmer instead.

browny_wce

Quote from: c-hawk on April 29, 2011, 12:10:48 PM

Palmer looked good in his first season but now he is on par with Mastern....both sh!thouse!
Eagles couldve picked Rioli or Dangerfield or Cale Morton or even McEvoy, then in the 2008 Draft we couldve gone Daniel Rich instead of Naitinui