8 (800%)
Just trade C-Rich - Harper and get the 1 donut from Krak
3 (300%)
Do nothing and Cop the Donuts
2 (200%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 03, 2011, 09:32:44 AM

KnightRyder

Just wanting people's opinions on the following trades.  I am really just trying to avoid donuts and keep my ranking - top 5000 at the moment, thanks to a Rubbish score last week with Krak & Cam Richardson.  I only have hassles in my forwards with Franklin, Stevie J and Higgins off, and then C-Rich being dropped and Krak on the extended bench.

Any North Melbourne fans with inside info on Harper would be awesome, from what I have read and seen so far, it sounds like he could be pretty solid - if he gets enough games.  But doesn't seem like C-Rich is a big favourite ATM.

Overall, my aim is to win my league and just take as high a ranking as possible.

Therefore, do you think I should do any of the following options this week, or just stand pat? I will be waiting for Final Teams to see if Krak is in the final 22 - if so, its more likely that I will be thinking of Option 2.

1. Trade C-Rich to Harper and then trade Krak to Petrie (Harper will be 10th FWD and hoping for Petrie as a 7th FWD Keeper)

2. Trade C-Rich to Harper and Broughton to Adcock (Again Harper will be 10th FWD and hoping Adock will be a Back Keeper)

3. Just trade C-Rich - Harper and get the 1 donut from Krak (If he isn't named)

4. Do nothing and Cop the Donuts

I am just looking for your opinions and votes; any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Chopps

i like option 2

u ensure one donut is filled whats the chances of first gamer "harper" taking the sub vest though?

broughton to adcock pretty much replaces broughton and krak on your field, due to there avg scoring

Stocutz

I like option 1or2. Petrie is a keeper and cheap. U can go broughton to enright next week if u don't have him.