Yay or nay

Started by Footy God, April 29, 2011, 01:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy God

my other post turned to rubbish and went off subject about my future trades.

My team line up for this week:
Goddard, Grimes, Lids, Gibbs, Stanley, Toy, Duigan (All not playing, BROUGHTON, LOWER, OTTEN)
Montagna, Boyd, Swan, Swallow, Libba, Heppel (Harris (E), BARTEL, BEWICK)
Cox, Smith (SANDI, DERICKX)
N.Riewoldt, Knights, Matera, KRAK (EXTENDED), Tapscott, Darling, HIGGINS (RICHARDSON, FRANKLIN, JOHNSON)

Basically, all I wan to know is. If you were in my position. 23 trades, 10k. Would you trade this week???

I cant see anything to do with Richardson, if Krak is out considering Otten-Hibberd, Krak-J.Riewoldt. Yay or Nay?? Hold or trade??

Chopps

to ensure a no donut yay, to get jroo nay

deekay

otten - hibberd. im thinking about it.

jroo, no. cant see him posting big scores without kicking a bag. what about a mid range? Petrie?

Holz

if it were me i would go otten to hibberd and krak to petrie

jabroni

otten to hibberd
richardson to petrie who is on -13 b/e

Chopps

footy god i may of changed my mind, they are both going to score in the 80s avg i think you will see a bit more consistency in petrie 65 ish + where as a bigger roller coaster for jroo either or really if they avg the same at the end

Footy God

Goddard, Grimes, Lids, Gibbs, Gram, Stanley, Toy,  (All not playing, Duigan LOWER, OTTEN)
Montagna, Boyd, Swan, Swallow, Libba, Heppel (Harris (E), BARTEL, BEWICK)
Cox, Smith (SANDI, DERICKX)
N.Riewoldt, Knights, Matera, KRAK (EXTENDED), Tapscott, Darling, HIGGINS (RICHARDSON, FRANKLIN, JOHNSON)

Ive gone off getting a dodgy premium in such as J.Riewoldt/Petrie who I will only have to trade out at some point.

Ive done the math.

Richardson-Harper
and then:
Broughton-Gram

Avoids the donuts and I can improve my team in the process. Thoughts? Anoyne know much on this Harper guy?

AlexIsOnFire

while its not an ideal round with potential donuts, there are no decent rookies to bring in, so I'd say suck it up this week, everyone is in the same boat, and make a better decision next week once freo, geelong and hawks come back.

didak will be cheaper next week, so will O'keefe, and chappy will be back, I'm waiting till next week for trades.

Footy God

Im trying to convince myself out of it.

Next week: Broughton-Hibberd
Duigan-rookie
week after:
Swallow-Pendles
Tapscott-Didak

Seems a lot better use of trades.

Ziplock

Looks like a lovely set of trades. Would you be able to trade out and upgrade one each week though? Just seems like a better scoring option (even though you're clearly revolving around byes). W.e though :P

Footy God

hm....Broughton-Hibberd
Swallow-Mitchell/Chappy

and:
Duigan-Pederson(this guy has to play soon!)
Tapscott-Didak

Might cop the donuts this week.

Ziplock

yerp, just a couple extra points I reckon. Oh, and A swallow or D?

Wraygun

@Footy God, this should be a consideration for you

Stanley/Duigan - Hibberd
D.Swallow/Harris - O'Keefe

Sub O'Keefe into forwards for Higgins, and play A.Swallow/Harris the one you didnt trade :) Only downside is that Higgins would need to become a permanent Mid, unless you get a FWD/MID rookie later.

Footy God

Quote from: Ziplock on April 29, 2011, 05:18:34 PM
yerp, just a couple extra points I reckon. Oh, and A swallow or D?
D.Swallow ;)

This guy is looking like a real gun at the moment, 86 average from last 3.

Footy God

Just the one donut from Richardson as Krak is now playing. I will happily take the one donut. Im only losing 60 points by not getting harper, hardly worth the risk/trade.