Main Menu

WOW

Started by Davoo, April 29, 2011, 01:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

facing 4 donuts this week. higgins, prestia, krak and heppell with no emergencies possible.

any help possible? im honestly thinking of stopping now. im away for 6 days next week anyway. this years been different....last few years ive been doing worse than now..

anyway
backs: god, lids, gibbs, grimes, heppell, duigan, toy (otten, lower, broughts)
mids: swan, boyd, murphy, swallow, harris, krak (bewick, hibberd, bartel)
ruc: cox, petrie (sandi, okeefffe)
fwds: sylvia, voldt, darlign, tapscott, matera, prestia, higgins (franklin, richardson, jtippett)

?

Chopps

swap heppell and hibberd as hibberd is named. offload broughton and upgrade prestia

ummmmm that would have you down to 2 then maybe offload richardson to a playing rookie. that leaves you 1 donut

fertalong

Heppell and Krak are still a chance to play. Your best chance without using a trade is to swap krak and prestia then bench prestia for hibberd and hope that you are lucky and only eat one donut.

You can always trade either richardson or j tippet for some that is playing and potentially have 0 donuts.

deekay

heppell for hibberd swap.

play heppell with krak emg.. (or other way around, that way atleast you get one score if one of them plays)

go broughton -> enright/adcock/gram depending on your money

upg richardson....

this is what i think ill be doing, i have similar issue, check my thread. some possible solutions there for you.

Davoo

too tired to even think about it. if i get to it tomorrow i will probablyt trade broughton but wont know who to downgrade krak or prestia to. im thinking of downing krak/richardson  but no clue who to! i dont have enough to straight swap broughton to enright.

how many trade can i make a round?

deekay

Davoo

i think ill do otten > luke thompson and c rich/krak > jroo or some random fwd rookie

deekay

Quote from: Davoo on April 29, 2011, 01:52:55 AM
i think ill do otten > luke thompson and c rich/krak > jroo or some random fwd rookie

C.Richardson:
B/E 44
AVG 46

KRAK:
B/E 51
AVG 58

Otten:
B/E 19
AVG 66

hmmmm

MissPiesFF

GRR no officials have said Heppell and Krak are EMG. Again I will state anything can happen with the sub rule. I feel like a woman here ha(repeating myself). Lynden Dunn was named, then next thing you know he's a sub.

deekay

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 29, 2011, 02:03:15 AM
GRR no officials have said Heppell and Krak are EMG. Again I will state anything can happen with the sub rule. I feel like a woman here ha(repeating myself). Lynden Dunn was named, then next thing you know he's a sub.

but the players are on 'extended' bench. Do we find out  FINAL teams before lock out?

soutter

Quote from: deekay on April 29, 2011, 02:04:50 AM
Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 29, 2011, 02:03:15 AM

but the players are on 'extended' bench. Do we find out  FINAL teams before lock out?

Yes...approx 5pm Friday evening is when Sunday's 22 is released

deekay

Hold all trades then. until before lock out.

nas

Quote from: deekay on April 29, 2011, 02:06:24 AM

That has always been the cardinal rule. >>> Always await final teams.

Chopps

still doesnt rule heppel as a sub if he is hopefully its the red he can rack it up by late in the 3rd

deekay

Quote from: naste on April 29, 2011, 09:11:26 AM
Quote from: deekay on April 29, 2011, 02:06:24 AM

That has always been the cardinal rule. >>> Always await final teams.
i never trade before hand, i didnt think we would find out teams.