FACING 3 DONUTS :(

Started by deekay, April 29, 2011, 01:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deekay

Well... this isnt ideal. Think im gonna have to trade to cover, dropped 5000ranks last week (Richo sub,krak, broughton) and want to make them up asap.

3 Donuts im facing: KRAK, HEPPELL, OTTEN,

Team below:

BACKS: Gibbs, Deledio, Heppell, Grimes, Duigan, Stanley, Otten [Lower, Puopolo, Broughton]

MIDS: Swan, Boyd, Curnow, Goddard, Swallow, Harris [Conca, Gaff, Prestia]

RUCKS: Cox, Sandi [Smith, McCauley]

FWDS: Didak, Sylvia, Goodes, N.Riewoldt, Darling, Matera, Krak [Franklin, Stevie J, Richardson]

23 trades left - $60,300. Wanting overall ranking (as best as i can get)

Options:
a) Trade Otten -> L.Thompson ( Cover 1 donut - hope Heppell / Krak play)
b) Put Goddard in backline - play conca (Save trade, cover Otten, Hope Heppell/krak play)
c) Put Goddard in backline - play conca, trade Krak (Save trade, cover otten, hope heppell plays)
d) Put Krak in mids for prestia - trade richardson keep prestia, trade otten -> thompson (cop donut for heppell if he doesnt player, but cover 2 donuts)
e) anything else you can think of doing....

REALLY appreciate any ideas, suggestions. Multi-byes are doing my head in

Nails

Broughton > Gram/Adcock/Suckling whoever takes your fancy.

and then Otten > Hibberd.

Gets your spud in Otten who isn't going to make 100Ks more $ and gets rid of Broughton (zzzzz)

Brings in a great new cashy in Hibberd and a definite gun back line player.

Cross your fingers Krak plays and run with it imo.

Who can you actually swap Goddard into the backline for that provides cover? You can't swap Goddard for a non-playing backman can you? Makes zero sense, maybe I just can't see it.

Also leaves you with 130-180k for your future upgrade :)

fertalong

You can avoid 1 donut by swapping Heppell and goddard and then fileding conca.

Nails

Quote from: fertalong on April 29, 2011, 01:15:21 AM

I feel so stupid missing that lol.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: deekay on April 29, 2011, 01:03:48 AM
Well... this isnt ideal. Think im gonna have to trade to cover, dropped 5000ranks last week (Richo sub,krak, broughton) and want to make them up asap.

3 Donuts im facing: KRAK, HEPPELL, OTTEN,

Team below:

BACKS: Gibbs, Deledio, Heppell, Grimes, Duigan, Stanley, Otten [Lower, Puopolo, Broughton]

MIDS: Swan, Boyd, Curnow, Goddard, Swallow, Harris [Conca, Gaff, Prestia]

RUCKS: Cox, Sandi [Smith, McCauley]

FWDS: Didak, Sylvia, Goodes, N.Riewoldt, Darling, Matera, Krak [Franklin, Stevie J, Richardson]

23 trades left - $60,300. Wanting overall ranking (as best as i can get)

Options:
a) Trade Otten -> L.Thompson ( Cover 1 donut - hope Heppell / Krak play)
b) Put Goddard in backline - play conca (Save trade, cover Otten, Hope Heppell/krak play)
c) Put Goddard in backline - play conca, trade Krak (Save trade, cover otten, hope heppell plays)
d) Put Krak in mids for prestia - trade richardson keep prestia, trade otten -> thompson (cop donut for heppell if he doesnt player, but cover 2 donuts)
e) anything else you can think of doing....

REALLY appreciate any ideas, suggestions. Multi-byes are doing my head in

Chill somewhat, there is no real evidence that Heppell or Krak are EMG. If one and/or both are subbed you will still get some points. Unless they pull a Lynden Dunn at 23 mins into 3rd quarter and touch the ball only 5 times

deekay

If i put Goddard in backline (my mistake - sorry) i can put Heppell in the midfield, resulting in playing Conca. (my plan is to end up having goddard in the backline and upgrading my midfield rookies to guns.
This way I can go Broughton-> Enright/Gram (unsure if i want 2 saint defenders)

Otten -> Hibberd/L.Thompson?

Leaving me with approx 120k for upgrades.

deekay

Quote from: Nails on April 29, 2011, 01:16:41 AM

I feel so stupid missing that lol.

lol so do I, talk about over analysing.

deekay

by doing this, do i then field conca? or field heppell and hope he plays/isnt sub?

Blues17

If you definitely want no zeros then to the heppel swap thing then trade otten out and krak out for scoring players as those two are probably closest to max out of all your cash cows

deekay

Quote from: Blues17 on April 29, 2011, 01:26:46 AM
If you definitely want no zeros then to the heppel swap thing then trade otten out and krak out for scoring players as those two are probably closest to max out of all your cash cows

Krak over Richardson?

MissPiesFF

Goddard to DEF Heppell to Mids. Does not  matter if you put Conca or Heppell on ground play either one as EMG

deekay

C.Richardson:
B/E 44
AVG 46

KRAK:
B/E 51
AVG 58

Otten:
B/E 19
AVG 66

hmmmm

Ziplock

richo is the one to drop imo. Otherwise 3 rounds to price increase

deekay

okay, the situation has changed!!

I only have 1 donut now... in otten.. is it worth coping the donut? and saving my trades? or trade him to Hibberd?

Have 23 trades left still.

Davoo

hibberd i believe is a more rookie worth getting so id do the trade because you are probably going to get him anyway and it saves you a donut. if you had a fwd donut id leave it but i reckon you should do the trade. how many trades have you used? also depends on that.