Progressive scores for round 6

Started by North Melbournes Finest, April 29, 2011, 12:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonweare

906 with cox as v.c. from 9 players. gibbs and goodes, killed each others scoring

Prospector_1

Capper

800/9. Goodes, Tapscott and duigan all sub par. Had Cox as VC as swan will rise

swedishhmafia

449 with 5 played (grimes, cox, darling, tapscott and gibbs)

Footy God

RiOtChEsS

521 from 8...

technically 6 as Grundy and Yaz r covered but the emg scores arent in yet...

nathan11

572 from 7, really getting annoyed with gibbs, he may have to go not playing the role i expected of him this season

swedishhmafia

newfreofan

828 from 8 played, kept the VC score from Cox so that's with captain played. Loving my Cox/Mummy ruck combo!

enzedder

394/6...Tapscott, Darling, Gibbs, Duigan, Curnow, Goodes...looks good on paper till you see their scores.

roo boys!

I'm 514/6, had 3 rookies (Duigan, Tapscott, Darling) and 3 Premiums (Judd, Gibbs, Grimes)

Muneem

621 from 9. Got the donut out of the way and captain Swan still to come. Pretty filthy so far..  :(
So many failures so far. Need Swan to get 300-400 as captain, to get a half decent score.

PICCOLLO

805 7 +cox captain.  (Bulldogs are Swan's 3 worst team to score against from memory)
Duigan and Tapscott :(   
Judd was insanely good last night
Have benched Heppel so he better be the sub this week!

tferrier18

Quote from: jasonweare on April 30, 2011, 12:34:37 AM
906 with cox as v.c. from 9 players. gibbs and goodes, killed each others scoring
+1 (nice team ;)) lol

But seriously, I'm pissed off at Ratten/Gibbs. Goodes was never going to play well in last nights conditions, especially with the way he's been fumbling the ball (even in dry conditions).

roo boys!

Quote from: PICCOLLO on April 30, 2011, 11:13:35 AM

Duigan and Tapscott :(   
Judd was insanely good last night
+1

C'mon Swanny, big score mate :)