Bad Call
7 (53.8%)
Other (please specify)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Nails

This is my team:

Backs:
Gibbs, Delids, Goddard, Grimes, Fisher, Duigan, Stanley and (Enright, Lower, Toy)

Mids:
Swan, Pendles, Heppell, T-Rock, Libba, Foley and (Ward, Harris, Irons)

Rucks:
Cox, Z. Smith and (T. Vickery, L. Keeffe)

Forwards:
Higgins, Goodes, N. Voldt, Knights, Tapscott, Matera, C. Richo and (L. Franklin, S. Johnson, C. Dixon)

$7,600 in the bank with 20 trades left.

Going for rankings, despite being 18,000th atm :). Chasing top 5k and look at this as a chance to catch up.

MissPiesFF

You will have more responses under 'Rate my team'  :)

Nails

Wasn't really about how good my team is, but more is that trade considered good or bad, considering which players I currently have...

Sort of thing where people can say "no go upgrade your backline instead because player x is crap"

I'm simply trying to avoid a donut. Thanks for the input though Miss Pies :) Might try posting it there, depending how this goes...

I'm such a little dog DT'er this year, made pretty much every decision last year by myself and finished top 3k, now every little decision I might make I make a thread about it. Think I just really need to harden up, toughen it out and make some calls of my own!

MissPiesFF

Chuck in what players you are considering???  :)

Nails

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 29, 2011, 01:01:46 AM
Chuck in what players you are considering???  :)

In the poll question Miss Pies :)

The Richo + Ward > Petrie + Hibberd.

Nails

if I knew what happened in my dream last night was going to happen I'd definitely pull the trigger on this one D:

Petrie was on 82-86ish at 3 qtr time...

I was loving it in the dream.

CFC 1979

sounds ok

could you keep ward and get the cash from your 4th ruck downgrade to J Tippett ?

Andrew

Quote from: CFC 1979 on April 29, 2011, 11:19:04 AM
sounds ok

could you keep ward and get the cash from your 4th ruck downgrade to J Tippett ?

Sounds like a better plan seeing as Ward is going ok. Can't believe you don't have Darling!

Nails, that's vintage Dream Team  :P

Nails

Quote from: Andrew on April 29, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
Quote from: CFC 1979 on April 29, 2011, 11:19:04 AM
sounds ok

Sounds like a better plan seeing as Ward is going ok. Can't believe you don't have Darling!

Nails, that's vintage Dream Team  :P

Matera/Richo/Tapscott out performed Darling in the pre-season didn't they? And I simply went Dixon for JS..

Dixon should have been Darling. Big mistake on my part, but I'm paying for it now.