keep coxys score or go swan for captain??

Started by nostradamus, April 29, 2011, 12:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

coxy 121 DT & 131 SC.......take his scores or put the C on swanny??

BratPack

That's the dilemma I'm having too. Leaning slightly towards keeping Coxy's 121 but it's right on the borderline...

hardnut

I put a 130 cutoff on and am sticking to it. Dont have Swan but got burn't last week taking C off Pendles for Adcocks 119 despite having a 120 cutoff....

greco272

I guess it depends where your coming overall....

if your lacking behind and want to pick up spots it might be worth taking the risk with swan if he hits 150 youll gain extra 40 points could bump you 500 to 1000 spots

if your in the top 100 to 500 maybe you might think of playing it safe as you might risk losing spots.

Im unsure what to do?? hopefully someone can come up with a theroy on why to keep cox and not put the perma captain in swan.

MissPiesFF

Swanny. Last round vs Dons he was a little slack plus claret coming from the nose. He will set it up this week he is soooooooo wanting Brownlow. Plus he got some action after Anzac Day, he will be in good spirits.  ;)

greco272

Got some action?? from who? Daisy Thomas?????? .........

MissPiesFF

Quote from: greco272 on April 29, 2011, 12:44:28 AM
Got some action?? from who? Daisy Thomas?????? .........

Haha yeah thats it ROFL.

Prospector_1

MP, are you saying that when he has an off game, and gets a blood nose, that's when he gets some action?

Maybe we should expect more poorish games?

fertalong

Very tempted to keep Cox too, but I also set a cut off of 130 (DT) to take C off swan and i'm gonna stick with my original decision.

LF

I'm not keeping coxys score going pendles or Boyd as captain will decide tomorrow which one.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Prospector_1 on April 29, 2011, 12:51:34 AM
MP, are you saying that when he has an off game, and gets a blood nose, that's when he gets some action?

Maybe we should expect more poorish games?

Haha Pros..well said, I'll pay that one good on ya :)

greco272

Swan's scores vs bulldogs are insain over the last few games...... what to do??? can swan crack 150+???

Prospector_1

Quote from: greco272 on April 29, 2011, 12:57:58 AM
Swan's scores vs bulldogs are insain over the last few games...... what to do??? can swan crack 150+???

He can! I think he's more likely to get a 130 - 140 though.

MissPiesFF

Take the risk go SWANNY!! I just realized I contradicted myself, 'risk and 'Swan' in the same sentence Oxymoron.