1st donut.. help please?

Started by Mish, April 28, 2011, 11:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mish

ahhh crap!! my worse nightmere! a donut!! how on earth is higgins not playing... cant rely on krak to play, richo is out, prestia (my mmp mid) out as well... and buddy on bench.

what to do... thinking of getting rid of krak or cam richo.. but for who?

do i downgrade hale to McCauley, this would provide me with $201,300 in the bank,

and could only pobably afford someone like jack roo instead of cam richo...

any ideas?

TheHanger

mate everyone has a donut this round, ive probably got 4, 5 if heppell doesnt play

Chopps

not jroo dont ask me who else though :D

soutter

Quote from: TheHanger on April 29, 2011, 12:01:28 AM
mate everyone has a donut this round, ive probably got 4, 5 if heppell doesnt play

Ouch  :o

Not every1 has donuts, i'm donut-free  ;)

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Mish on April 28, 2011, 11:50:51 PM
ahhh crap!! my worse nightmere! a donut!! how on earth is higgins not playing... cant rely on krak to play, richo is out, prestia (my mmp mid) out as well... and buddy on bench.

what to do... thinking of getting rid of krak or cam richo.. but for who?

do i downgrade hale to McCauley, this would provide me with $201,300 in the bank,

and could only pobably afford someone like jack roo instead of cam richo...

any ideas?

My turn to look at your team ;)

PS. I only have 7 Pies players not 8 and they are spread.

Chopps

CFC 1979

got a decent tip from DT Talk guys last night

trade vickery to j tippett as 4th ruck
trade krak or richo to petrie in fwd line

puts petrie on field and adds flex between ruck and fwd line
Nths rnd 21 ( first final ) is not a prob as petrie can cover the pine in the rucks
only question is will petrie hold form.

deekay

Chopps

sort of missed the boat with the mpp with petrie would of been handy the last two weeks in the ruck, hopefully neither of the guns go down.

what is there to suggest Petrie wont hold form? bar last year super durable super consistent player not saying the highest scoring but will do me fine in 7th forward possie

prior to 2010 missed 2 games in 7 seasons & averaged between  63.9 - 86.8 one bad year of 55.9

Mish

decided to just stuff it and not make any tredes again!! hopefully non of my players on field will get late replaced! :-/ if they dont i wont cop a donut!

TheHanger

its okay guys, i got it down to one donut. dont ask me how ahaha. and i did this while smashing collingwood in an 80 minute game of AFL Live with essendon