Newman or Maxwell?

Started by bc6840836, May 28, 2009, 01:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bc6840836

Looking for a premium backman and wondering who you'd pick between Newman and Maxwell?

Newman $485,100 scores: 105, 107, 111, 81, 115, 59, 114, 101, 86
Maxwell $487,200 scores: 83, 50, 49, 0, 0, 141, 104, 105, 140

It seems like Maxwell has found a new lease on life or maybe a new role in Collingwood? Do you think his scores will drop back when Collingwood's injured players come back?

I'm leaning towards Maxwell because with the dramas at Richmond and Newman being at the centre of it may effect his supercoach performance (especially if he's sacked as captain after the failed mutiny!).

Any thoughts?

Clint-84

going on recent form u would have to say Maxwell

bailey_minis

Your an idiot. There was no failed mutiny and he wont get sacked as captain you flowering moron. Get your facts straight.

Also choose Newman, will be more consistent that Maxwell.

But yeah, moron.

Pweter

Touchy topic hey bailey_minis? Since when was a failed mutiny mentioned in the original post?

There have been well documented dramas at Richmond and there is no doubt it COULD (not WON'T) take a mental toll on someone that is the face of the playing group in these times - yep the skipper, Newman.

You are the absolute flowering moron here with such an unprovoked attack on a reasonable question - and get a real haircut you twat.

BC - I'd go Newman as he is a proven performer whereas Maxwell has probably had the best month of his career but I am not sure whether it will continue

Pweter

I also need to learn to read... I might be somewhat of a flowering moron and need a decent haircut.

Still, with all the reports and not being a club insider it is not hard to see what's happened as a failed mutiny.

Prospector_1

Mutineers always have lousy haircuts!

Master Blaster

lol newman being more consistant !!

you cant trust richmond, bowden newman one will perform each week

if one was playing then you would bank on him being the guy you can rely on - but both in the team means one will underperform each week

another dud post, where do these donkeys come from

toodledock

newman

4 weeks of big scores isnt enough for me to commit to showerwell for the season

Hondo71

Look for consistency rather than averages pumped up by a few huge scores

I'd go Newman ... I have him and he's Mr Consistent 100 per week which is just what I want.