Who Is Sitting On Zero Trades? But Who Will Sit Again?

Started by Windigo, April 28, 2011, 05:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Quote from: Fenno on April 28, 2011, 09:39:20 PM
I didn't get Curnow, Libba or Adcock and I am traveling along quite well. I couldn't justify using a trade to get any of them. I had a plan from the start and im sticking to it. None of my players I picked from the start were bad enough to trade out for any of them. I have used 1 trade and im sure many people on FanFooty could back me up when I say I know what im doing.

Quite the mysterious player you are Fenno. No one knows what you are doing but you. But whatever it is, it's working. And working well :/

Master Q

Windigo

QuoteHave you gotten an injury yet Windigo? Coad...?

Yeah, well I can't do anything now. My DT site is cracking up again, it's only loading plain text html mode, so I cannot trade as there are no buttons.... :'(

yorgis

Windigo

Quotewere'nt u interested in 'V' windigo ?

......No comment.   :P

TheHanger

QuoteYeah, well I can't do anything now. My DT site is cracking up again, it's only loading plain text html mode, so I cannot trade as there are no buttons....
can you use the ipod or mobile site?

Chopps

Quote from: Andrew on April 28, 2011, 10:27:24 PM
Quote from: Windigo on April 28, 2011, 10:03:23 PM
Foley tonned up this week.... People go to realize that he has played limited matches in 2 years. Short listed for ALl-Australian a few years ago.

I had Adcock from the start anyway.

Yeah I know Foley finally got the ton, outside of that he's scoring on par with Curnow/Libba and won't earn you anything for ages, if at all. Foley -> Libba didn't hurt my scoring and got me $130k to improve my team elsewhere.

I just don't know how it can be justified holding Foley when that is the case, but each to their own, indeed!

you can hold foley if it was your plan for him to be hitting 80s and 100s for a while, i myself wanted him to make me a bit more money quicker since it wasnt happening i sent him on his way

Windigo

Quotecan you use the ipod or mobile site?

Yeah, but there is no trades buttons on the mobile. Hopefully tomorrow I can....

Andrew

Quote from: Chopps on April 28, 2011, 11:34:32 PM
Foley tonned up this week.... People go to realize that he has played limited matches in 2 years. Short listed for ALl-Australian a few years ago.

Yeah I know Foley finally got the ton, outside of that he's scoring on par with Curnow/Libba and won't earn you anything for ages, if at all. Foley -> Libba didn't hurt my scoring and got me $130k to improve my team elsewhere.

I just don't know how it can be justified holding Foley when that is the case, but each to their own, indeed!

you can hold foley if it was your plan for him to be hitting 80s and 100s for a while, i myself wanted him to make me a bit more money quicker since it wasnt happening i sent him on his way

Yep... and you bought Curnow or Libba, didn't you?

I wouldn't of sold Foley if there wasn't no brainer picks to replace him with.

Bluke

I'm not sure anyone cares you havent traded windy

Chopps

Quote from: Andrew on April 29, 2011, 02:43:22 AM
Quote from: Chopps on April 28, 2011, 11:34:32 PM

Yep... and you bought Curnow or Libba, didn't you?

I wouldn't of sold Foley if there wasn't no brainer picks to replace him with.

sure did brought in curnow its paying off quiet well

chatters24

I've still used zero trades and I'm in a little bit of a pickle this week. I've got StevieJ, Lance, Cam Richo, Krak and Prestia (in the mids as MPP) not playing and I only have $4000 in the bank. Would like to move on Broughton but no real suitable downgrades available. So still thinking....

Master Q

Fenno

Quote from: Spite on April 28, 2011, 11:04:18 PM
Quote from: Fenno on April 28, 2011, 09:39:20 PM
I didn't get Curnow, Libba or Adcock and I am traveling along quite well. I couldn't justify using a trade to get any of them. I had a plan from the start and im sticking to it. None of my players I picked from the start were bad enough to trade out for any of them. I have used 1 trade and im sure many people on FanFooty could back me up when I say I know what im doing.

Quite the mysterious player you are Fenno. No one knows what you are doing but you. But whatever it is, it's working. And working well :/
Thanks Spite.