Kieren Harper to debut for kangaroos

Started by fran, April 28, 2011, 03:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fran

http://www.kangaroos.com.au/latestnews/newsarticle/tabid/4912/newsid/112550/default.aspx

recently drafted kieren harper will make his debut this weekend for the kangaroos, and at 92k could provide a downgrade option for the struggling krackour & richardson if he scores well

RiOtChEsS

beauty will need a fwd downgrade soon hopefully he grabs his opportunity with both hands...

pistolpk

Guessing that means Cam Richardson will probably have a break.

nostradamus

word is he is freakishly talented........just hope he can mix it with the big boys

Windigo

fran

My guess is he will replace Lindsey Thomas in the forward line.  would be extremely surprised if pederson isn't recalled aswell, probably for tarrant/richardson

DG

especially if as they say ziebell and cunnington will hold their spots.

LF

would love pederson to play this week just sitting there on the bench doing nothing.gets named then he is made emergency every week.

j959

Quote from: pistolpk on April 28, 2011, 04:25:18 PM
Guessing that means Cam Richardson will probably have a break.
good bye C-Rich, hello J Roo ...  ;)

Ziplock

if he's so freakishly talented you would have thought north would have already given him a shot :P

I don't really see richo being dropped imo, his quarter was average, or a little above given that he was a rookie. Although, it is a fair point, people have mentioned before, he may be dropped as a scapegoat.

Windigo

Quotegood bye C-Rich, hello J Roo ...

How will you get him?

Got cash in the bank or....?

Ziplock

^ I *may* consider doing the same thing. When I traded foley--> curnow and broughts to adcock, I've ended up with nearly 200k burning a hole in my pocket. And JRoos draw for the finals looks really tasty for thos going for league...

Windigo

Ziplock

lol, one of my league mates was like after round one-- YEAH dogES GUESS WHO GOT JVOLDT

and then rd 2, we were watching the live scores and jacks concussion pops up... let's just say, many lols ensued :P

Windigo

Quotelol, one of my league mates was like after round one-- YEAH dogES GUESS WHO GOT JVOLDT

and then rd 2, we were watching the live scores and jacks concussion pops up... let's just say, many lols ensued :P

Haha, classic.  ;D