Main Menu

Genius

Started by Footy God, April 28, 2011, 02:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy God

Heres the deal, i have made a team especially for winning the upcoming round. I have been double trading each week.

I think iim chance:
Goddard, Fisher, Heppel, Gibbs, Shaw, Lids, Grimes
Swan (C), Watson (GC), Stanton (GC), Curnow, Montagna, Boyd
Cox (VC), Ryder (GC)
Goodes, Sylvia, Dawes, J.Riewoldt, N.Riewoldt, Darling, Tapscott

gc=playing GC

Honestly, am I a chance??

Bluke

The fact you have two teams invalidates you... dont let them catch wind of your crooked ways.

Holz

my Dad is doing the exact same thing, what annoyed me was somehow he beat me last week with 4 donuts.

interesting to see how your team stacks up the differnces are

Fisher, Heppel, Shaw  v  Carrots, Gram, Stanley
Watson v Pedles
Ryder v Petrie
Goodes, Dawes, jack vodlt , darling v didak, harvey, higgins, knights, matera

should be a good battle, if my teams wins this week i might laugh though.

C-Dogg

Your trying to win the round?? No chance, people win the round not because they have all the stars, they have crappy dt players that actually score well for that week...

korza

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Bluke on April 28, 2011, 02:29:27 AM
The fact you have two teams invalidates you... dont let them catch wind of your crooked ways.
+1

DT Junkie

Not sure its genius

ando_10

not sure if heppel is in this week word is he will be rested.

Footy God

Quote from: Holzman on April 28, 2011, 04:40:28 AM
my Dad is doing the exact same thing, what annoyed me was somehow he beat me last week with 4 donuts.

Watson v Pedles
Ryder v Petrie
Goodes, Dawes, jack vodlt , darling, Tapscott  v didak, harvey, higgins, knights, matera

Surely they will both go 2200+.

Obviously there is no way of knowing who will win but on papaer the backline will be equal. Mids equal with Watson playing GC. Ryder should beat Petrie, dont think he could back up last week, surely not. Id probably favour you in the forward line.

Holz

Quote from: Footy God on April 28, 2011, 01:58:53 PM
Quote from: Holzman on April 28, 2011, 04:40:28 AM

Watson v Pedles
Ryder v Petrie
Goodes, Dawes, jack vodlt , darling, Tapscott  v didak, harvey, higgins, knights, matera

Surely they will both go 2200+.

Obviously there is no way of knowing who will win but on papaer the backline will be equal. Mids equal with Watson playing GC. Ryder should beat Petrie, dont think he could back up last week, surely not. Id probably favour you in the forward line.

higgins out hurts the forward line, i think it means tapscott comes onto the field.

Just Clancy

Are u seriously not allowed to have 2 teams?

Spite

Good luck. It's still ridiculously hard to win the weekly prize. I think you should be allowed up to 4-5 teams. One for overall, one for eliminator, one for league and one/two for weekly at some stage during the season. Chances are, you won't win anything :P Good luck!!!

Cruiseon

Do you know what suineg is when spelt backwards?

yorgis

too many teams generally means you don't remember whose in team 1 , whose in team 2 etc . i just keep 1 in dt and 1 in sc .

Footy God

Goddard, Fisher, Heppel, Gibbs, Shaw, Lids, Grimes (86)
Swan (C), Watson (GC), Stanton (GC), Curnow, Montagna, Boyd
Cox (121), Ryder (GC)
Goodes, Sylvia (90), Dawes, J.Riewoldt, N.Riewoldt, Darling (98), Matera

Great start.

Not sure who for captain, considering Stanton, Watson, Swan. Might go Swan still but I see Watson and Stanton going huge. My mian problem is if I dont go Swan is it Watson or Stanton I lock in????